how to make circleflip responsive (bootstrap) ?

• how to make circleflip responsive (bootstrap) ?
    Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Volkan
    Participant

Hello,

I am trying to view my website from my android mobile. But it isn’t responsive. At themeforest it says it is a fully responsive template. You have included a readme to install bootstrap but it didn’t work me. What do I have to do make my website responsive?

P.S I installed today the new update but my menu dissapeared. Abd also the tabs and toggles didn’t work. Now I have restored it. What exactly changed in the new update? Couldn’t read it from the creiden blog.

Thanks for your response.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey Volkan,
    To set the responsive feature, go to Theme Options >> General Settings >> Advanced
    http://docs.creiden.com/circleflip/theme-options-2/general-settings/advanced/
    Thanks for your feedback regarding the update we will check this.

Cheers.

Volkan
    Participant

Hey Omar,

Thanks for your response. My website (localhost server, user agent extension google chrome) still looks the same. Shouldn’t there be any sidebar?

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello Volkan,

Can you please show me a screen shot of what you’re seeing at your end, and can you clarify what you mean by sidebar?

Thanks for your patience.

Volkan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello Volkan,
    You seem to have set the Responsive setting right, but I noticed that the front end you sent screen shots for is for a live site, I wanted to see how the Circle Flip installation is viewing on the front end.

One more thing, responsive menus like the one in the third screen shot will be found on Circle Flip if you view it from a tablet or mobile. To check this on desktop please Restore your window and make it narrower, Please check the Demo site screen shot (http://support.creiden.comwp-content/uploads/2014/07/responsive.png).

Cheers.

Volkan
    Participant

I resized my browser and it worked, thanks for your support Omar!

Omar
    Keymaster

Great,
    Thanks Volkan.

Cheers.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘how to make circleflip responsive (bootstrap) ?’ is closed to new replies.