How to remove the Cart icon from the main menu

• How to remove the Cart icon from the main menu
    Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

• Davidpauls37
    Participant

Hi I have installed uber menu and activated for my menu but I see the cart icon on the menu which I am not able to remove. Also the cart icon is coming on the second row on the megamenu. The search icon also is coming on the third row on the menu.

Help me to remove the cart icon from the menu and tell me now to alight the search icon on the same row along with the other menu items.

Regards,

David

Amr Essam
    Keymaster

Hello David,

Would you please send me a link so that I can take a look myself?

Also, for the header, are you using Header builder or the basic headers from Theme Options?

Cheers

Davidpauls37
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Amr Essam
    Keymaster

Hello David,

Sorry it took a while, but you were using the Uber menu custom style, not the style we provided with Circle FLip.
    We hid the Cart icon totally and kept the search icon using some CSS we added to the Theme Options -> Advanced -> Custom CSS

Here is the CSS code we used for your reference:

.menuWrapper #cf-mini-cart {
    display: none;
    }
    .ubermenu-nav .searchFormIcon {
          padding: 10px;
          float: left;
    }
    .ubermenu-nav > li:not(.ubermenu-item):not(.searchFormIcon) {
      display: none;
    }
    .ubermenu-nav .searchFormIcon.searchActive {
      overflow: visible;
    }
    .ubermenu-nav .searchFormIcon > span {
    margin-top:0px;
    }

Let me know if you need anything further.

Davidpauls37
    Participant

Hi
    Thanks for removing the cart icon. However I want to understand why the search icon is standing out from the main menu bar. Also want to understand if uber menu was part of the theme bundle. I have purchased it seperately and integrated it with the theme. Let me know how to use your settings for the uber menu and I would really appreciate if you can change the settings since you know my specific requirements by now.

Regards,

David

Amr Essam
    Keymaster

Hello David,

1- The search icon is standing out because it’s styled to match the mega-menu style we used here: http://themes.creiden.com/circleflip/
    while here you are using another style which we didn’t apply for the icons out there.

2- Uber menu is not included in Circle Flip bundle as it’s not available for extended license. No wasted money here 😀

3- To choose our style of Mega Menu, please head to the Theme Options -> General Settings -> Header Settings
    You’ll find few styles for the header, the last one has Mega Menu support. Please try it and let me know if it works well for your structure as I realized that you have a different structure for the menu than the one we have.

Cheers

Davidpauls37
    Participant

Hi I am facing the problem with the mobile menu, it is not showing two menus and the drop down menu is not displaying properly. Please check and let me know how to fix it as soon as possible.

Regards,

David

Amr Essam
    Keymaster

Good day David,

It was because of Mega Menu options. I changed them and not it’s working fine.

Let me know if I can assist you further.
    Cheers

Davidpauls37
    Participant

Hi Thanks for your quick help, however I still have the problem with the sub menu, it is not opening completely, I am not able to fix it, can you check and help me please.

Regards,

David

Amr Essam
    Keymaster

Hello David,

Sorry for the late reply,
    I fixed it using the following CSS code added to your theme options to override the plugin responsive settings.

@media (max-width: 767px){
    .navCollapse {
        overflow: visible !important;
    }
    }

Take a look and Let me know if you have any other issues
    Cheers

Davidpauls37
    Participant

Hi Amr,

Thanks for your help. it is such a relief. Now I am facing a problem with the contact form. Some important features are not getting captured.It is very critical and I am not able to fix it. Please check it and let me know how to fix it and also I am not able to modify the width.

The page link is here : http://yamahamusicstation.com/ask-for-a-quote/

The short code you have used in the contact form is not seen in the plugin and I don’t know how to add or modify any field. Please help me as soon as possible. I need to make the site live at the earliest.

Regards,

David

Amr Essam
    Keymaster

Hello David,
    I see that the contact form placed in the page has the ID 103

and I found it among the Contact forms. You can edit it here:
    http://yamahamusicstation.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wpcf7&post=103&action=edit

Is this what you are asking about ?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘How to remove the Cart icon from the main menu’ is closed to new replies.