How to start editing after uploading

• How to start editing after uploading
    Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

• moinag
    Participant

Hello Guys!!

Recently purchased the product and have added the theme on my wordpress (cpannel) and i can see the theme as well (but half) of what i saw while purchased.

I want to start editing the pages like the lages in demo website. Can you please guide me?

Alsl where should i enter tbe licese key that i got with the product.

I know i am asking a nerdy question and sorry since i am new in this.

Thanks for your good works!!

moinag
    Participant

Please help me!!

I purchased the theme as i liked the demo page. I want my website to be same just i want to edit/delete few tabs that are’nt necessary for me.
    Please guide how to install the same layouts as show while purchasing? You can take my account details for access. Also where should be the license key be entered?

Please guide me for the requested questions as earliest.

Happy Eid from India.

Best Regards

moinag
    Participant

Now, when i click customize, the page goes blank. Dosen’t open

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello Moin,

Sorry for the late response, and Thanks for wishing us a happy Eid, much appreciated.

You would not need to enter the licence key anywhere in WordPress, you can use to get automatic updates with the Envato WordPress Toolkit (https://github.com/envato/envato-wordpress-toolkit) but that’s up to you.

We can help you get the demo pages (all of them, or only the ones you want) or you can try it out yourself
    if you want to give it a go yourself, please check the page http://docs.creiden.com/circleflip/installations/demo-content-installation/

Otherwise, please send us your access credentials and let us know which pages (or all of them) you need.

Regards

moinag
    Participant

Thank you for your kind reply. You will need username and pswd for my cpannel right?

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello Moin,

Yes if possible, and WordPress admin access as well.

Please make sure to mark the reply as private

Thanks

moinag
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Omar
    Keymaster

No Problem Moin,

I am here to help.
    I see you most the content is installed already, I don’t believe you need to re-install.

Can you please allow me FTP or cPanel access so that I could determine what’s wrong with importing Revolution Sliders

Regards

moinag
    Participant

moinag
    Participant

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello Moin,

I have set a demo menu for you
    you can change it at Appearance >> Menus

Regarding the sliders, your server freezes at the Admin ajax import page
    What should happen is that the page reloads and the new slider is added
    Please contact the hosting company and ask them what may cause the ajax not to complete uploading
    error from server PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getStream() on a non-object in /home/girachin/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/slider.class.php on line 924

Regards

moinag
    Participant

As per your trailing message, i did ask the host company and their reply is :

Dear Client, This is not a server issue, the error message clearly tells “Call to a member function getStream() on a non-object in /home/girachin/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/slider.class.php on line 924” There is a mistake in the function call syntax, please check.

All permissions are fine. Kind Regards

They say, they have checked everything and everything is fine. Just the slider is the problem rest all is sorted out.

Thanks

Omar
    Keymaster

Dear Moin,

Sorry for the late reply.

After hours of debugging, it came out to be a Php configuration issue.
    Please ask the hosting company that you need the ZipArchive class and for the ZipArchive class to be present, PHP needs to have the zip extension installed.
    Kindly ask them to install the zip extension installed.

Regards

moinag
    Participant

Ok. I have emailed the hosting company and waiting for their revert.

Please let me know if you have a service that you setup my whole website for me. If yes, their charges and details please.

Regards

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello Moinag,

Let me know how the hosting company replies.

Thanks for you inquiry regarding Custom Work. I’ll email you the details shortly.

Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘How to start editing after uploading’ is closed to new replies.