how to use the new “Image Shape Circle”

• how to use the new “Image Shape Circle”
    Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Apprique
    Participant

I tried adding an Image block, but that’s not where this new functionality seems to reside. The two hover options only show a white or colored box on top of the square image. (How to add a text or something to that box?)

The third option “No hover” enables an extra upload option for an image. When hovering over the first (square) image the second (square) image is shown at the top (not at the center) of the original image.

It would be helpful if you could explain how to properly use this functionality, as well as the image shape circle.

Apprique
    Participant

It seems I still have version 1.5, while this is the latest theme version I downloaded just 2 hours ago from ThemeForest.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hellp Apprique,

Can you please try re-downloading, I can only imagine that themeforest messed up in timing their notification e-mail, please confirm if it’s still 1.5 so that we could handle it.

Cheers.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hellp Apprique,

Can you please try re-downloading, I can only imagine that themeforest messed up in timing their notification e-mail, please confirm if it’s still 1.5 so that we could handle it.

Cheers.

Apprique
    Participant

I just downloaded it again. If I look in the zip it shows that the directories have last been modified on September 24 (that’s probably the day the zip was created), however all the files, including style.css which contains the version info (1.5) were last modified on September 10th… Not sure it means anything…

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey again apprique,

This seems to be a mess on my part, I apologize for the inconvenience, I will push a re-upload and you will get notified once the new update is live.

Thanks for your post that helped me note this.

Regards.

Omar
    Keymaster

Update is now live, please re-download.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘how to use the new “Image Shape Circle”’ is closed to new replies.