Icon Box error message and images show up at different sizes

• Icon Box error message and images show up at different sizes
    Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

• jesenia
    Participant

Hello,

I recently upgraded my theme to the 3.5 version and now when adding an icon box there are error messages show up at the bottom of the text box in the content builder.

Also when selecting an image for use on that as well, they are showing up at different sizes. I have not added a header image or slider onto the page yet.

I will send the error message in a private response.

Any help you can offer is much appreciated.

jesenia
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

jesenia
    Participant

jesenia
    Participant

Mohamed Nabil

Hi Jesenia,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
    First Regarding the 2 warning messages, don’t worry they won’t affect your work, and we will fix them in the next update.

Regarding the iconbox images that appear differently, add these lines in your Theme options > General Settings >Advanced Settings > Custom Css Section

.featuresHome.gridStyle .featureHomeImage.image_added img {
    max-width: none;
    }

And we will be adding it in the next Circleflip update.

Last regarding “The span code” that appears after V3.5, it happens after you press update page for the second time, so avoid doing that now, and we are working on it now to release a hotfix ASAP.
    Will let you know once it’s released.

Thanks for reporting these issues, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Mohamed Nabil

Dear jesenia,

We have released the hotfix for you, please update to Circleflip V3.5.2, and open the page that the issue appeared and press update, the issue should be fixed.
    Let me know how it goes after you update.

Thanks

jesenia
    Participant

My apologies for this late response, I didn’t notice a reply notification regarding the issue so I didn’t realize you guys made a hotfix. Thank you for that.

I installed the new version on 2 of the 4 sites I’m running the theme on.

I also updated my wordpress to 4.7 and the following issues are still occuring for the sites:

================
    There is an issue with the toggle boxes that I noticed about a week after posting the earlier messages.
    On all my product pages I had either a PDF or DOC icon that linked to various documents such as brochures, data sheets, etc., displayed next to some text discribing what they link to. When I originally updated to 3.5 all those images disappeared on the viewing side of the pages, however on the back end, they remained visible.

The text remained visible on on both back and front, but since I didn’t originally link it to anything else, I had to go back to all the product pages and link them to the pdfs or doc files all over again. I haven’t erased the images there in the hope that maybe a future update would fix it and they would then show up.

I still have to finish fixing the links this on my other site, but I wanted you to be aware that this was happening.
    ================

================
    The other issue is that for some reason under Theme Options > the General, Pages, Style and RTL style settings menus are not showing up. I can click on their names and that will work but nothing shows up in the dropdown menu? They’ve completely disappeared. It’s only happing on 1 of the 4 websites. I’m not sure exactly why this is happening? I have the same plugins on this site that I do on another, so I don’t think that its a plugin interference issue, but of course I could be wrong.

So at this point, I am unable to post the code you gave me earlier on this site, nor can I add any css to style the links I mentioned I was adding above.

================

On the positive side, those pesky error messages are not showing up any more, so thank you for that.

If you have any advice on the other stuff I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks ahead of time!

jesenia
    Participant

Mohamed Nabil

Hi Jesenia,

In order to debug these issues, we will need admin access for the sites that the issues appear.
    So,
    1. Could you please send me link to a page where the images in the toggle disappeared, along with admin access for that site.

2. Regarding the Theme options issue, i need the admin of that site too.

3. “The page below had a few links in the menu, now none are showing up in either the front or back end” … what do you mean by menu here, is it the site header menu? It would be better if you can send me a screenshot of the section you are talking about.

4. “The page shows a link on the front end but nothing is available to see/correct on the back end” … i will need admin access to check it too.

And we will do our best to help you,

Thanks

jesenia
    Participant

Mohamed Nabil

jesenia
    Participant

Mohamed Nabil

jesenia
    Participant

Hi again,

I think it’s a very good idea to deal with one issue at a time.

1) I had no idea that there was “private browsing” in Safari. I took your advice and looked into the issue. Apparently I was using a private window. I tried logging in using a “regular” window and sure enough, the theme options menu was working just fine. So let’s consider this problem solved! 🙂

2) Regarding the icon box images that appear differently, I placed the coding you provided above into the custom css area. And that seemed to have resolved this issue. 🙂

3) The only unresolved issue is the one regarding the toggle boxes. Let’s stick with the 2 product pages (see links below) to figure the first part of the issue: Text not showing up on back end toggle area.

http://www.cemtekinstruments.com/instrumentswp/ametek-land-model-4500-mkiii/

In Safari, Google Chrome, and Firefox the PAGE ABOVE shows a link under the “Download Content and Specifications” area. When you log in to the back end there is nothing showing in the toggle box. Nothing in “visual” and nothing in “text”. This has occured on multiple pages.

Now the first time I noticed this was when viewing the product PAGE BELOW. I experimented with updating the page even though there was nothing showing on the back end. What that did was completely erase the links that were originally showing up on the front end. So now there is nothing on both the front and back ends.

http://www.cemtekinstruments.com/instrumentswp/ambient-monitor-aqm-65/

Any ideas?

Mohamed Nabil

Hi Jesenia,

Well that’s great 🙂
    Now regarding the third issue, i can see it now clearly.

I will debug it and get back to you once we know whats wrong.

Thanks for your patience

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.