incorrect content box is trying to open

• incorrect content box is trying to open
    Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• netimaj
    Participant

I have a content box “Carousel”. this box I would like to edit and click the edit icon. it opens (it takes a little time!) the editing popup for “advertisement” content box. I can get my content box “carousel” not open for editing only!

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello netimaj,

Sorry for the inconvenience, but to check this please provide WP admin access to your WP installation and i’ll investigate this more for you.

Make sure you post it as a private reply.

Cheers.

netimaj
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

netimaj
    Participant

any news or information? what can i do?

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey Netimaj,

Your problem was with the number of blocks and the value of the max_input_vars in the php.ini
    I noticed that your block could be optimized, so I went ahead and changed a bit in the blocks order, maintaining the same appearance on the front end.

Instead of text blocks for services, you were using 8, i replaced them with two Icon Box blocks with images instead of Icons

Instead of having Divider blocks below Text titles, I gave the Text Blocks a margin button equal to that of the Divider block removed.

I hope you don’t mind my edits as they keep the same design you were implementing, and in case you need to add extra blocks, please contact your server admin and ask to increase max_input_vars value to 10000 instead of the 1000 you currently have to not run into this problem anymore.

Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘incorrect content box is trying to open’ is closed to new replies.