increase max_execution_time

• increase max_execution_time
    Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

• cpendas
    Participant

They told me there is an issue and that the demos need to be updated, they told me to wait around 6 hours for the fix to go live.

I have the exact same issue as you.

cpendas
    Participant

Got update notification from Themeforest, downloaded, installed… Theme install failed.

Twice.

cpendas
    Participant

Now my page is completely messed up, with duplicates of all menus and still unable to load the content from the demos.

http://www.emexicana.com/

You have my wp credentials.

Please login and fix from within, and install the main demo.

I know it’s a new template and you are working through issues right now, but please help me. Let me know how can I provide FTP credentials to you, since I received someone elses private message, it looks like I can’t use private messages in this thread anymore without someone else looking at them.

Bassam Tarek
    Keymaster

Hi all,

1- The latest release should be fixing the problem normally, we tested it across one of the clients in another thread and he is currently building his site

2- Regarding GoDaddy, we will be checking this issue for you shortly and we will purchase a demo server there so that we can test it ourselves

3- Duplication of the content is something normal, You requested to import a demo and then another demo “or the same demo” this will duplicate the menus and maybe some images and posts, please delete all the pages, posts and media and menus before importing a new demo

4- When you comment here in the forum as a private comment nobody sees the comment except (us the support team and you), What is done in the previous comment by @ricardosabbag is that he forgot to make the reply with his password private, that’s why you can still see his reply, also you are the original author of this topic so you can see the private replies within here but nobody else can see yours except the support, so don’t worry you are safe

I will check out both of your sites now and get back to you

Thanks a lot

Bassam Tarek
    Keymaster

@cpendas I see that your page here is imported correctly: http://www.emexicana.com/home-2/

In order to import the whole demo, can you please clear all the data that you don’t need so that we can have one clean install

waiting for your reply

Thanks

Bassam Tarek
    Keymaster

Hi @ricardosabbag

I can’t Access your admin panel, so can you please open another topic with your issue and add your credentials as a private reply in there

Thanks a lot

ricardosabbag
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

ricardosabbag
    Participant

ricardosabbag
    Participant

I give up this friend …. only issue I did spend hassle … if possible return the money ok …

cpendas
    Participant

Bassam Tarek
    Keymaster

Hi cpendas and @ricardosabbag,

We have tested the latest version with some of the demos (Hotel, Corporate) and it worked perfectly, the issue mainly happened with large demos (Main and Medical)

What we are doing now:
    ———————–

We are optimizing large demos so that you can upload it as if it is one of the small demos and will upload it in a new version after few hours

cpendas
    Participant

Bassam Tarek
    Keymaster

Ok i will do my best to do so

Please allow me sometime and will get back to you

Thanks

cpendas
    Participant

I see the main demo is kind of installed, but there are still a lot of options here: https://avaris.themes.creiden.com/home/ that I can’t see on mine.

Like portafolio, blog and blocks and a lot of missing sections in pages too.

Also, none of the revolution sliders seems to be working.

Are you still working on it? I plan to build my site using bits and pieces of what I saw in your main demo, I’m also not very experienced so I like to learn how to use the blocks by using the ones you’ve built

Thanks,

Carlos

Bassam Tarek
    Keymaster

Hi @cpendas and @ricardosabbag,

We have worked hard to solve the demo importing problem across all different servers even with very low resources, We have fixed the issue now and released a new version 1.0.2

You can upload the updated theme via FTP or via envato plugin here: https://github.com/envato/wp-envato-market

@cpendas: Yes i was testing the effect of the releases on your server since it was having a problem and we wanted to make sure that it will work everywhere, you can delete all what we have done (don’t forget to delete the menus, pages, posts, media, header builder headers) and try importing whatever demo that you need

We will be waiting for your feedback, we believe everything will be fine now

Have a nice day

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘increase max_execution_time’ is closed to new replies.