Individual Portfolio Heading

• Individual Portfolio Heading
    Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• formbysurveys
    Participant

My individual portfolio pages have a heading called Portfolio which I want to remove / hide (but leave the Prev / Next buttons).

If I hide the div it hides it on other pages as well – I just want to hide the portfolio title.

sphere_chris
    Participant

Were you able to solve this issue?

Bishoy Melek

Hello ,

I’m sorry about the late replay . Would you please provide me with screenshot and the web page link so that i can understand you better to solve your issue as soon as possible ?

Thank you

sphere_chris
    Participant

As you can see the header has “Portfolio” instead of the page name. Is there a way to change that?

http://www.sphereconsultingtest.com/industry-experience/issue-advocacy-financial-services/

formbysurveys
    Participant

@sphere_chris I ended up using a bit of custom css to “hide” the text in the end. Bishoy – can it not be changed to something more suitable as the user end?

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

I’m sorry about the late replay , @formbysurveys Actually for now there is no option to hide this title , we can only hide it by giving it custom css . But I will add this request as an enhancement to be add in the following versions

@sphere_chris the header has portfolio title as you are in portfolio section but portfolio item is under it .

I hope this helps you,
    My Regards,

sphere_chris
    Participant

So there is no way to change “Portfolio” to the title of the portfolio item?

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

You can’t change that title . but you can hide it by giving it custom css ; tell me if you would like to do so,I can help you.

My Regards

sphere_chris
    Participant

Can you provide me with the CSS? When I enter .singlePortfoliotitle {display: none;} it severely reduces the height of the title bar. Is there a way to hide the title but have the bar remain the same height.

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

Here is the custom css :

.singlePortfolioTitle h1 {
    display: none;
    }
    .mainPageTitle .colorContainer {
    height: 60px;
    }

PLease don’t hesitate to contact me for any further questions ,
    My Regards,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Individual Portfolio Heading’ is closed to new replies.