Insert/Edit Link Tool in Content Builder Not Woring

• Insert/Edit Link Tool in Content Builder Not Woring
    Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

• j_m_cole
    Participant

I recently updated my theme, and now it seems the Insert/Edit Link feature in the content builder is not functioning properly, or as it once did. Before the update, clicking this icon would open a window that would allow me to specify the target and whether or not to open the content in a new window. Now when I click the icon, nothing happens. Thanks for your help.

Bishoy Melek

Hello Dear,

Please first check that you are using WP version 4.5 and CF theme version 2.2.9 . then check if the problem still exists and if it does , please give me admin credentials to your website to help you further with this issue.

Cheers

www89ee
    Participant

I have the same problem.

Bishoy Melek

Hello Dear,

Please first check that you are using WP version 4.5 and CF theme version 2.2.9 . then check if the problem still exists and if it does , please give me admin credentials to your website to help you further with this issue.

Cheers

www89ee
    Participant

I already did that. I have given you admin credentials in another thread i made about widgets not saving.

Bishoy Melek

Hello Dear,

The content block is used to display the default wordpress content which could be found in the default editor of the page . so you can’t edit it from the content block. please let me know what exactly do you want to add in order to help you further .

PLease don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions,
    Regards

www89ee
    Participant

Default editor is not showing any content at all!!!!!

www89ee
    Participant

Im talking about Boxed Text editor not letting me edit links.

www89ee
    Participant

Please fix this

Bassam Tarek
    Keymaster

Dear All,

We are so sorry for the confusion that happened from the support, we understand the issue that you are mentioning and we are working on a fix, please stay tuned!

Best Regards

Bassam Tarek
    Keymaster

Dear All,

To fix this issue please replace this file on your site: http://support.creiden.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/aqpb3.9.js , place of the file : creiden-framework/content-builder/assets/js

Currently we are applying a full rewrite for the tinymce in our page builder to match the wordpress exact functionality and the new things added in the latest version, and we will upload this version for everybody to use in the next couple of days

Please let us know if the issue persists
    Have a nice day

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

We have fixed the issue in the new version(2.3) of CF theme and it will be released today.

Regards

teresalolvera
    Participant

I am a new user of this theme. When we do the upgrade of the theme, do we lose any modifications that we have made? Will we lose it each and every time there is an update?

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

You will not lose anything when you update CF theme . Don’t worry about that .

Cheers

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Insert/Edit Link Tool in Content Builder Not Woring’ is closed to new replies.