Install Demo problem

• Install Demo problem
    Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• mahmutkah
    Participant

Hello.

When i try install to sample data i have a big problem.

“install demo” problem: Something went wrong please try again. If you continue to get this error, contact our Support

2nd

revo slider is invalid purchase code.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello Mahmutkah,

Thanks for contacting us.
    Regarding the rev slider, the licence is shared with all buyers, it’s a bundled plugin, so you can rely on us for updates.

We’ve just released an update (V2.2.8) with the latest Rev Slider update bundled

Regarding the demo content, please allow me admin access so that I could figure out what’s wrong.
    the usual suspects are:
    1- php memory limit
    2- max input vars limit
    3- max execution time limit

Cheers

mahmutkah
    Participant

I can’t install a another hosting.

Because hostings are not accept memory limit exceeds 256MB

Amr Essam
    Keymaster

Hi Mahmutkah,

Sorry but I don’t fully understand your last message. But if you are facing issues with increasing memory limits on your host, you can use the in-builder importer to import the pages you want one by one.

Take a look at “Load Template” section here http://docs.creiden.com/circleflip/content-builder-3/builder-controls/saveload-template/

Let me know if this helps.
    Cheers

sandeep
    Participant

Hello,

Even i can’t install demo content. Please help us to sort it.

ERROR: (Something went wrong please try again. If you continue to get this error, contact our Support).

Thanks,
    Sandeep Kumar

Amr Essam
    Keymaster

Hello Sandeep,

Thanks for purchasing Circle Flip and sorry for any inconvenience.

Please check the php_memory limit. That have been the issue with some having the same trouble.
    Kindly contact your hosting providers and ask to update php_memory_limit to 256 (even temporarily for you to install the demo)

Please let me know if that doesn’t work, and include admin access to the installation if possible.

Another quick alternative will be loading the hosting page template directly from the page builder as in the screenshot below:

Cheers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Install Demo problem’ is closed to new replies.