Install Demo – Receiving error msg

• Install Demo – Receiving error msg
    Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• peter
    Participant

I’m trying to install the demo content, but it’s giving me this error message:

“Something went wrong please try again. If you continue to get this error, contact our Support”

All of the plugins are installed and whatnot – I’m wondering what the issue is. Can you help me? Next post will provide necessary WP info

peter
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey Peter,
    Thanks for adding all needed info for us, will work on fixing this now and update you ASAP.

EDIT: sorry Peter, but it seems the password you included was incorrect, please update.
    Cheers.

peter
    Participant

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello peter,

We believe that this is mainly due to php memory limit the one-click feature needs some room to be able to add the 170+ pages and posts and assign the menu, if you could provide us with FTP access we would like to test this more, but if all fails you might need to increase your memory limit to 512M to install the demo, and then you can revert again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Regards.

peter
    Participant

peter
    Participant

Do you know how I can increase memory limit — and where the memory limit needs to increase?

Would it be the database? I don’t understand.

Please let me know.

Thanks

peter
    Participant

Omar, I’m still waiting on the status of this situation to be resolved — is there someone I can ask ? I am hosted by ipage.com — I looked at my memory allocation, and it looks like I’ve got unlimited space allocated for my particular domain name. Is there somewhere else?

I also read the guide PDF for demo content import, and the options to use specific page templates aren’t there for me.

Can you help me get the content somehow? I’ve provided FTP information in a private message.

Please contact me when you get the chance. Thank you!

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey Peter,
    Sorry for the delay will update you later today.
    Thanks for your patience.

peter
    Participant

No problem — any news yet? Just wondering.

a.rady
    Keymaster

Hello peter,

Circleflip v1.3.3 has been released with updates addressing the 1 Click Demo memory consumption issue, please update your Circleflip installations.

you can download the new version from your Themeforest Downloads

Regards,

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Install Demo – Receiving error msg’ is closed to new replies.