Issue With 1 Click Install

• Issue With 1 Click Install
    Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

• practiceedge
    Participant

I am trying to install the demo of the theme here http://a2z.spreadimpact.net/ but no success yet.
    Error says “Something went wrong please try again. If you continue to get this error, contact our Support”

After not getting success with their 1 click install, I tried to install demo manual by xml file provided by them here http://a2zhealthgroup.spreadimpact.net/ But here as well home page look is not coming like the demo by default and slider etc are not working here, could you get any of these resolved by them that would be great.

practiceedge
    Participant

Hi,
    Still waiting on a response from this from 3 days ago.
    Can you please advise how we correctly install?
    Thanks,
    simon

a.rady
    Keymaster

Hello Practiceedge,

Sorry for such late reply.
    To solve your “1 click install” issue can you please add those 2 lines to your wp-config.phpdefine('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
    define('WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');

then try “1 click install” again.

Regards

practiceedge
    Participant

Nope. My coder tried that and it still doesn’t work 🙁
    Says to contact support again.
    Please respond ASAP…we’ve got a client waiting for the template.

swoodling
    Participant

I am having the same issue. I can install the version with none of the demo (wordpress files only) but when I try to install the demo version with all the templates I get an error.

swoodling
    Participant

I have tried pasting that code into the wp-config.php file as well and it didn’t work for me either.

a.rady
    Keymaster

Hi practiceedge and swoodling,

I’m sorry this didn’t fix your issues,
    could you please provide WP admin access & FTP access to your respective websites in a private reply, so that I can investigate this further

Regards.

practiceedge
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

fabiodg
    Participant

Hi,I have the same problem (message: “Something went wrong please try again. If you continue to get this error, contact our Support”) when I try to install demo…
    I have over 40 websites on the hosting, with a lot of layouts and this is the first time I have an error message..
    🙁
    Someone can help me, please?

practiceedge
    Participant

Hi,
    Any update on this? It seems that lots of people are having the same issue. Please offer a solution ASAP!!
    Simon

practiceedge
    Participant

Hello??? I need this sorted ASAP – it’s been a week. If there is no time frame for resolution, I’d like a refund.

a.rady
    Keymaster

Hello practiceedge, fabiodg,

I’m sorry for late reply, our developers have been working on a new “1 Click Install”, which handles the inherent flaws from WordPress Importer ( high memory consumption & long execution times ), hopefully this will decrease the number of issues users are having to a minimum.
    I’ll get back to you as soon as I have confirmation on release date, stay tuned

Regards

a.rady
    Keymaster

Hi practiceedge,

I have applied a Dev version of circleflip to your installation and successfully installed the demo content.
    You should expect an update in the next 24 hours.

Again we are sorry for any inconvenience

Regards,

a.rady
    Keymaster

Hello,

Circleflip v1.3.3 has been released with updates addressing the 1 Click Demo memory consumption issue, please update your Circleflip installations.

you can download the new version from your Themeforest Downloads

Regards,

fabiodg
    Participant

Hi Rady,
    are you sure that in download area of themeforest the version it’s updated?
    The folder it’s the same of previous version, no any “release V1.3.3”, no changelog…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Issue With 1 Click Install’ is closed to new replies.