Languages are not working

Tagged: 

• Languages are not working
    Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• Pablo
    Participant

Hi there, I was trying to activate french language by changing the WPLANG variable in wp-config.php to define(‘WPLANG’, ‘fr_FR’); and nothing happened. I uploaded another purchased template that I’ve already translated and it worked fine. Also I noticed that the circleflip theme uses the name “lang” to identify the directory to store languages instead of “languages” which is common in other templates. I changed the name of the mentioned directory from “lang” to “language” and also, nothing happened.

Could you please help me?

Kind Regards

Pablo

Omar
    Keymaster

Dear mcmonroe,
    I apologize for the late reply, we are checking this issue and it’s taking longer than expected, but I assure you that it was assigned and being investigated, will update you soon.

Sorry again, please accept my sincere apology.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey mcmonroe,

Sorry this is taking longer than expected, can you please tell us the steps you took so that we could replicate the exact error you’re facing, and please provide us with FTP and WP Admin access so that we could investigate this more.

Sorry again.

Pablo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey Pablo,
    Sending it here in a private reply is perfectly safe. we assure you that it will not be public.

Regards.

Pablo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

ahmetunal
    Participant

i’m having the same issue too. Can anybody help me please?

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello all,
    Thanks for your patience Pablo, it’s much appreciated.
    Please use the uploaded file “circleflip.pot” as your translation base, your post have helped find this bug and we have fixed it, so thanks a lot 🙂

Ahmetunal,
    Please use the same file after updating to Circle Flip Version 1.2 which is now live at Theme Forest, and please let me know if you need any assistance or if it is not working, you feedback is much appreciated.

Cheers

Pablo
    Participant

Thank you Omar, I have a tiny question. Where is the uploaded files section?

Regards,

Pablo

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey Pablo,
    You can find the uploaded files in the theme directory circleflip >> lang >> upload
    Let me know if you need any help

Cheers.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Languages are not working’ is closed to new replies.