Logo and menu same height

• Logo and menu same height
    Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

• RevAssure
    Participant

Hi Circle Flip Support,

How do I put the logo and the menu on the header on the same line? (right now the menu is lower than the logo on the page even though they are in the same header row).

Thanks!

Bishoy Melek

Hello RevAssure,

Would you please send me your website link with the admin credentials for your website , so that i can fix this issue for you ?

Cheers

lalo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

PLease let me check your website first to solve the problem as soon as possible for you . If you please could give me your website link with admin credentials for it ?

Regards

lalo
    Participant

lalo
    Participant

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

About the first question, we found it as a bug and we will fix it in the new version of the theme which would be released within about a week.

About the second question, I’m not sure that i understand exactly what you mean by the bottom menu , but I think the header builder will be very useful for you as you want to customize your header as you wish . You can find the header builder from going to Dashboard / Appearance / Header builder .
    Then you could choose which header to use from those you have built using the header builder from going first to Dashboard / Appearance / Theme options / General settings / header settings, and then it will be a checkbox you will have to check in order to let the header builder work instead of the old styles.

I hope i helped you, Please let me know your news to help you to the max in order for you to build your website professionaly and easily as well

Have a good day,

lalo
    Participant

Hello,

I am still needing the portfolio layout to work. I have two pages i need to use it on and they are not working the way your website shows http://themes.creiden.com/circleflip/4-column-hover-style-2-2/. All of my images will not be links. They are just visual examples. Please help so I can finish this site.

Thanks

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

Currently Our web developer is working on fixing this issue ,but for now you can use them and after we release the new version containing the fix within 5 days from now you could put them on live and you will find them working perfect on the mobile devices .

My Regards

lalo
    Participant

Was your Jun 9th response regarding the The Home Page, circle Image Boxes aren’t animating at mobile level or getting the portfolio layout to work? I have two pages i need to use it on and they are not working the way your website shows http://themes.creiden.com/circleflip/4-column-hover-style-2-2/. All of my images will not be links. They are just visual examples. Please help so I can finish this site.

Thanks

Bishoy Melek

Hello ,

I’m sorry about the late reply , About the posts block images please give me ftp access for your website so that i can fix the issue for you today till we release the new version of CF , please accept my apologize about the delay. About the portfolio layout problem , please let me know exactly your issue so that i can fix it for you as soon as possible.

My Regards,

lalo
    Participant

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

Please check your website now , the issue has just been resolved.

My Regards,

lalo
    Participant

The portfolio may be working but I for the life in me can not figure out the structure you use to make it work. Do I use a template at all? Do I need to add a portfolio in the Portfolio section of wordpress and then put that slug into the Theme options/Porfolio page to make it work? Nothing has worked so far. It would be nice to see the setup you use rather than fumbling the process. I’d appreciate any help at all. Even your own test page on my site.

Thanks

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

About the posts block images , I modified the code of this block in order to work alright. About the the portfolio page layout,you are using circleflip portfolio plugin version 1.1 and that fixes the problem (if it also happened with you like others), and note that you are using the default portfolio page and you can add any page as well and use the portfolio page template to use it if you want. About the the portfolio page slug , you can edit the slug name from DashBoard / Appearance / Theme options / Page settings / Portfolio settings to link you to the default portfolio page (and it’s working fine,I tested it for you) and just start using it. it will be working fine .

I hope i understands you well and thank you for your patience.
    Thank you

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Logo and menu same height’ is closed to new replies.