Menu not showing on Engeneer Theme

• Menu not showing on Engeneer Theme
    Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• adijan
    Participant

I installed fresh demo of engeener theme. I recognized there is no menu showing (in right top corner) as on the live demo of theme. I think it’s problem with header builder, because when i disable header builder and enable old style of menu it appears at the top of page. I set all settings (menu position at the top and on the footer), it show in footer but not at the top of the website. I have also chosen primary menu in theme settings.

Mohamed Nabil

Hello adijan,

Could you please send admin login in a private reply so that I can check it ?

Thanks

adijan
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for reply. I already found solution. On the each page it has to be selected HeaderBuilder (default is global value, but for some rease it didn’t read global settings from theme settings), but now it is ok. Now i have other trouble and it is i can not select HeaderBuilder on the Posts so header style is not ok and also i think style of post page is also not ok.

I will send you private message with link and user account.

adijan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Mohamed Nabil

Hi,

Well, after checking it, I believe that swapping is what you need.
    I mean setting “EngineerMain” to be the default header, so that will affect your posts pages as well.
    And you can specifically choose “Engineer” in your home page.

If there was something unclear, feel free to ask.

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.