Menu out of bounds

Tagged: 

• Menu out of bounds
    Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

• Nigellus
    Participant

Hi there, after purchasing the theme, flying through some demo content and starting to work, noticed that the menu of this theme simply doesn’t work right. Check the SS:

http://grab.by/yxw4

Also, if I want to change it up and go to Theme Options –> Style Settings –> Header Style –> and want to change for example the Menu typography, to make it bigger there is absolutely nothing changing ;/ The menu items are too small apart from the shift under the menu line ; / Please help out guys if you can ! enter the website if u need clarity at buildavid.com

Nigellus
    Participant

Also 1 additional small thing which you should include in the next version – Please allow people to delete the Footer widget area. I plan on using ONLY the small copyright footer, need an minimalistic website and that’s all, so the widget area really gets in the way. Thanks !

Omar
    Keymaster

Hi Nigellus,

Have you tried going to Appearance -> Menus and check the header menu and main navigation from the theme locations ?

Please check this image for more details

https://www.monosnap.com/image/VTi4h2VKU3wfnMGv2VHzKq8YVldvcb

Let me know if it helps

Thank you

Omar
    Keymaster

Sure, we will work on that to release in our next update

Thanks for the suggestion

Nigellus
    Participant

Hey Omar, yes I have tried separate menus for Header / Main, one menu to cover both options and still it gives the very same issue. The menu just looks like the whole container would shift.

Also sorry to bulk this here under the topic but these are important design issues which I am trying to solve right now, and they are fairly small. In the icons ( http://grab.by/yxxY ) how to achieve the change-color-over-hover nicely effect like in the demo :O ?

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey Nigellus,

Sorry for the late reply,
    please provide wp-admin access and ftp access so that I could try to check this on my side.

edit: please mark it as private message 🙂

Nigellus
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Omar
    Keymaster

Nigellus
    Participant

Sure man, 1s

Nigellus
    Participant

Nigellus
    Participant

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey Nigellus,

We’ve found the problem and it’s fixed, it was in the file style.php was not rendering the options saved in the theme options.
    Now you can see the hover effect, and the apply Styles to menu items.

Also, expect an update later today with the footer feature ( removing footer when no widgets are assigned) 😀

Please mark this topic as closed if you confirm that the problem is fixed.
    and feel free to rate Circle Flip on themeforest.net 🙂

Nigellus
    Participant

Damn you fixed all that stufF ! 🙂

Was this a pure CSS issue or what ? If you can please report me what to do next time, because if I wipe out the site and install the theme again don’t wanna waste your time again ! Thanks

Nigellus
    Participant

PS. all right for now closing the deal and hopefully this will work from now on ! Circle Flip will get 5* from me. Your support is great, thanks Omar

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey Nigellus,

We’ve applied the fixes to your site, including the footer.
    The update is underway now, should be online in a few.

Cheers 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Menu out of bounds’ is closed to new replies.