Menu out of bounds

Tagged: 

• Menu out of bounds
    Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

• Nigellus
    Participant

The red stroke above the footer is absolutely great,thanks !!

There is another LITTLE problem I cannot handle (oh my lord, you gotta hate me Omar.)

I am adding a column in the page builder (Layout –> Column) but it only makes itself 6/12, I cannot extend or shorten it. And I can’t always load content from template to be exactly enough columns, am I wrong or is there a little bug? greetings

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey Nigellus,

No I don’t hate you 🙂 I am here for you.

To re size a column you simply set the cursor on its right side and drag sideways.
    see this video http://youtu.be/qoRGWNoQTHw?t=3m35s to get an idea about how it’s done.

Please tell me more about loading content from templates.

Cheers.

Nigellus
    Participant

Hi Omar ! Nevermind the old stuff it has been all solved. I have a little bug which is giving me problems and I have no idea where it came from !

Check out the screencast of my bug. Must be somewhere in code but I cannot fix this alone :

http://www.screencast.com/t/vzaohWylIN8

Waiting for reply!

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey Nigellus,
    Thanks for writing, I checked it out and seems like the page was cached on my PC, can you confirm this by performing a hard refresh and seeing how it goes?

Thanks.

Nigellus
    Participant

I did CTRL + R and CTRL + F5 and everything seems legit now. Hm I wonder 😀 All right thanks Omar as usual ^^ Will report if anything occurs but I’m halfway through with the design so going in the right direction !

Omar
    Keymaster

Website looking great, let us know when you’re done.

Nigellus
    Participant

Hi Omar , sadly the issue is still on the website :/

http://grab.by/yIFW

Could you take a look into it, is it possible that some css is causing this to happen, I don’t know ;/ But I do see that it is always the same amount of pixels, because if the testimonal is shorter the overlayed section is also a bit higher, so it’s rather in the testimonal box then in any dividers.

Nigellus
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey Nigellus,
    Just an update, we are looking into it and will update you soon.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey Nigellus,
    Issue was with testimonial block, we have applied the fix, and will be available on the next update. Please check at your side and notify us if you have any troubles.

Cheers.

Nigellus
    Participant

Omar now I am close to finished with the website but there is one problem I have with the template, can I simply add shortcodes anywhere, I mean when I am IN the text box while editing it in the Page Builder I would like to insert a button RIGHT there. Because when I add a separate button with the page builder its like the button were in a new ROW and this makes a displacement which I would not like to have.

greetings ! I have searched for the shortcode names in the documentattion but didn’t find it ! :C

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey Nigellus,
    You can’t add shortcodes in the text block, Will definitely add it to the updates schedule, we really appreciate your feedback.
    I am so sorry that I couldn’t find even a temp solution to add a button in the middle of a text block, but will make sure I report this feature request.

Regards.

P.S: website looking great Keep it UP 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Menu out of bounds’ is closed to new replies.