Menu

• Menu
    Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

• antheag
    Participant

Hi, how can I make the header menu with bullet list similar to the one in the demo page?

Thanks.

Amr Essam
    Keymaster

Hello Antheag,

This is done through a premium plugin called Uber Mega Menu that is supported by Circle Flip : http://codecanyon.net/item/ubermenu-wordpress-mega-menu-plugin/154703

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Cheers

antheag
    Participant

Thanks Amr Essam for your prompt reply.

I would like to add a slider block in my page, but i can’t seem to choose any slider type. Does this require a premium plugin too? Thanks!

Amr Essam
    Keymaster

Hello Antheag,

There are two ways to add a slider, either using basic sliders that are created within your Theme Options under Slider Setting. Once you create a slider using this method, it will appear in a Slider block in the page builder.
    Here is a quick guide for it: http://docs.creiden.com/circleflip/theme-options-2/sliders-settings-2/

The second way is to use Revolution Slider which is bundled with the theme. This will be added using a shortcode block by copying the slider shortcode into the block.
    Here is the plugin documentation as well for you to help : http://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/welcome-slider-revolution/

Let me know if you have any other issue and I will be glad to help.

Cheers

antheag
    Participant

Hi Essam, thanks for your reply.

Another question: Is there any way to add a widget on the header menu? I am using Polylang and hope to place the language switcher widget either on the header menu or on the header row on top. Please advise. Thanks!

Amr Essam
    Keymaster

Hello Antheag,

Polylang already supports adding the Language Switcher in the WordPress menu editor as follows:

Hope this helps.

Cheers

antheag
    Participant

Hi Amr Essam,

We do not want the language switcher to be placed on the header menu. Is it possible to place it on the most top header row (beside the social icons)?

Or if want to add other plugins such as a login button or a search bar on the header row, is it possible? Thanks!

Amr Essam
    Keymaster

Hello Antheag,

To add a language switcher in the top header, you can create a new menu from WordPress Menus, and just place the language switcher to this menu. Then you can drop a menu block into the header builder in a different row.

I don’t know about such plugins. But you can go ahead and try them and let us know if you had any problem.

Cheers

antheag
    Participant

Hi,

I am using the page builder to build one of my pages. However, after adding a considerable amount of content blocks in my page, i can’t seem to add anymore new ones. After clicking update, the new blocks that i just added will be lost and will not appear in my page.

How can i solve this problem? Thanks

Amr Essam
    Keymaster

Hi Antheag,

Please contact your hosting company and ask them to update the value of max_input_vars to be 5000 instead of 1000

That should allow adding more blocks.

antheag
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Bishoy Melek

Hello Antheag,

You can change the background color of the sidebar from the dashboard >> appearance >> theme options >> style settings >> sidebar widgets style

Please don’t hesitate to contact me for any more questions,
    Cheers

antheag
    Participant

Hi Bishoy,

Thanks for your reply. But there is no option to choose the sidebar background color in my wordpress , i see only Widget Title Typography & Widget Text Typography. Please advise? Thanks

Bishoy Melek

Hello Antheag,

I’m sorry about the first replay , pleaase try to put the following code in the custom css code section in the dashboard which you can find through Appearance >> Theme options >> General settings >> Advanced

.aq-block-aq_column_block.none {
    background-color: red ;
    }

Please don’t hesitate to contact if you have any further questions,
    Cheers

antheag
    Participant

Hi,

I received an email from Envato that there is an update for my Circle Flip template, however i can’t seem to find the download link. Could you please advise where can i find the update? And how can I check which version of the theme am i currently using?

Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Menu’ is closed to new replies.