menus disappearing

• menus disappearing
    Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

• heather
    Participant

Hello again,

So this is a bit odd. My menus seem to be disappearing at about 982 pixels. I was shrinking my screen to see when the mobile menu was triggered when I discovered this.

They reappear again at about 972 pixels and at that point an unwanted white space appears at the top of the page. I’ve turned off my child theme for now to be sure that it isn’t causing the issue.

heather
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Bassam Tarek
    Keymaster

Hello Heather,

We will forward this to one of our developers who is responsible for this part and will let you know the solution

Best Regards

Bishoy Melek

Hello @heather,

We have fixed the issue and it will be released within the next version of CF.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us for any other help,
    My Regards,

heather
    Participant

Thanks for letting me know. When will the next version be released?

Just to be clear, you’re saying both the disappearing menu and the unwanted white space at the top will be fixed?

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

Yes both of the issues will be fixed in the next version of Cf. Actually we are working on it and we will let you know the updates about the release date of it.

My Regards,

Bishoy Melek

Hello Heather ,

These two issues have been solved in the current version of CF(3.1.1), I hope that they are working alright with you now .

Please let me know if you have any further questions,
    My Regards,

heather
    Participant

Hi,

Sorry for the slow reply. I put this project aside for a little while so that my client could start adding content.

Nope, I don’t think it is fixed. In fact, it’s a total disaster. After the update, all of my content, except for the top menu is missing. I tried deactivating my child theme and activating circle flip to see if my child theme was somehow doing it, but there was no change. To test, I re-uploaded the old version of your theme that I’ve been working with, and everything came back. Then I uploaded 3.1 again in case there was a weird upload issue, but then it went right back to all content missing.

I did try shrinking my browser window again and that one top header menu that is still visible disappeared again, and then after shrinking it more, the mobile menu finally kicked in.

I’m going to have to go back to the old version of circle flip for now so that my client can continue adding content.

I don’t know what’s going on with this theme. I’ve never encountered issues like this before.

Bassam Tarek
    Keymaster

Hi heather,

There must be a bug in the javascript to cause the whole page to disappear, if it is possible i need to see the corrupted version as i want to fix any issue that arises

waiting for your reply,
    Best Regards

Bassam Tarek
    Keymaster

Hi Heather,

Please update your website to version 3.1.2, it should fix your problem

Sorry for the bug that happened

Best Regards

heather
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve updated to 3.1.2, but I still have nothing but the top header menu and the logo. The issue doesn’t seem to be fixed for me. I’ll leave it broken for now, but I know my client is very keen to get the site live.

You can find my login credentials in a previous message.

Bassam Tarek
    Keymaster

I’m working on it right now, please send me FTP Access so that i can check the files as well

Thanks

heather
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Bassam Tarek
    Keymaster

Hi Heather,

now all the issues are solved, the menu & the content display

Please check this issue and all the other issues and let me know if there is anything missing

Best Regards

heather
    Participant

Hi,

The site is visible (yay!) but the menus now disappear at about 1,195 and then the mobile menu kicks in at about 975.

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘menus disappearing’ is closed to new replies.