Mobile and link problem

Tagged: 

• Mobile and link problem
    Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

• tc
    Participant

Hi

A couple of things I hope you can help me with.

1/ We have an image on the home page that is supposed to link to the about us page , but we have tried everything and the link just wont work.

2/ On mobile devices we have buttons that say ” click here to download PDF some work ,some dont , yet all were uploaded the same way and buttons all have same settings etc.

LOL Help

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey tc,

Could you please point me to the page you’re facing this with, and which image you want to add a link to so that I could check it on your installation.

Please update me with WP-Admin access if possible.

Thanks.

tc
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Omar
    Keymaster

Thanks for the reply tc,

Will look into it right away.

Cheers.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey TC,

I’ve replace your image block with Advertisement Block
    Which include the option of having either Google Ads or Linked image.

Regarding the buttons on mobile, please update to circle flip Version 1.5, the update include the fix for the menu and some other mobile view fixes, let me know when you update and if the issue still persists i’ll gladly help.

Cheers.

tc
    Participant

Hi Omar

Thanks for fixing the image link. I have updated the Theme , but its still doing the same thing regarding the downloads , some work some don’t, as I said its fine on PC its on ipads etc it wont work .. any ideas??

Thanks again

TC

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey TC,

I see that for example the first button on /domestic-downloads/ links to a page not a .pdf file
    can you please provide an updated admin access so that I could check the buttons settings for you?

Cheers.

tc
    Participant

Hi Omar

I have checked and they all link to PDF,, logins are still the same and should still work for you.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey TC,

I’ve updated the downloads page, for domestic and commercial, and now all links are working on Andriod and iOS.
    Test it out and please point me to any non-working links and i’ll be happy to check it for you

Thanks.

tc
    Participant

HI

Omar, really sorry abot this , but if you go to “case studies” and try and view any of the pdf on an ipad none of them work except the top one.:(

Thankks again TC

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey TC,

Don’t be sorry, I am here to help. I’ll go have a quick check and update you.
    I am the one who’s sorry for all your inconveniences regarding this matter.

Regards.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey again TC,

I just conducted a test on Ipad 2 (5.0) and Ipad 3rd (7.0) was redirected the case studies pages, and was able to download the pdfs as well.
    Try updating the page and then try viewing those.

Please specify on which device are you testing on?

Sorry again for the inconvenience

Cheers.

tc
    Participant

Hi Omar

Thanks again, I am away for a few days but I will check again when I am home.. Peace

Regards

TC

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey TC,

Just checking in on you, did you manage to test it out and know which device(s) are showing errors?

Cheers.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Mobile and link problem’ is closed to new replies.