Mobile screen menu disappears when Sticky Header enabled

Tagged: 

• Mobile screen menu disappears when Sticky Header enabled
    Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• wwatty
    Participant

In theme options, header settings, if I choose the “Header with menu beside the logo” and I check that I want to “Enable Sticky Header” the responsive mobile menu screen sizes have a problem. If I open up the mobile menu and begin to slide down the page to view the rest of the menu, the menu disappears. I think that the sticky header is trying to display something on the mobile responsive sizes and it is removing the mobile menu when you attempt to scroll down the page to view the rest of the menu.

You can see an example by visiting http://osinsuranceservices.wyattwatty.com on a mobile device or a browser window that has been reduced to a smaller mobile size, expanding the mobile menu and scrolling down the page. The menu will disappear.

Thanks

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey wwatty,

Responsive design doesn’t use sticky menu, It’s intended to not show the menu on mobile devices.

Regards.

wwatty
    Participant

I understand that the sticky menu is not supposed to show on the mobile responsive sizes. The problem is that by choosing the sticky menu option for the regular screen sizes a bug appears on the mobile responsive sizes that makes the mobile menu behave incorrectly. The open mobile menu will disappear when trying to make a choice that is lower in the menu tree on a mobile device.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey wwatty,

Yes I see what you mean, please add the following to your Custom CSS panel. the fix will be added in the upcoming update but this will apply it for you now.

@media (max-width: 979px)
    {
    .sticky{display: block !important;
    position: static !important;
    }

Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Mobile screen menu disappears when Sticky Header enabled’ is closed to new replies.