Mobile Site IssuesViewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
March 24, 2016 at 9:33 pm #7956
Hello! I am having a few issues with our mobile site on my iPhone.
1) When I look at our homepage on my laptop, there are 4 circle images that link to different pages. These links appear to be broken on the mobile site.
2) On the mobile site, each time the slider image on the homepage changes, the entire site shrinks and expands with it – it “jumps” and kind of shakes the whole page.
3) On the mobile site, when you expand the second (bottom) menu bar, the entire menu collapses, and you have to re-click it to re-load the page in order to see the drop downs, instead of them just appearing the first time.
Can you help me with these bugs? Thank you!March 27, 2016 at 12:14 pm #7968
Hello dear friend,
Would you please give me your website link ?
More over, Would you please tell me which Iphone model and which browser you are using ?
Thank you,April 5, 2016 at 2:02 pm #8033
Hello dear Friend,
We tested your website and we couldn’t find any issues for now ,PLease provide us with screenshots for those problems in order to let us help you .
BishoyApril 7, 2016 at 3:54 pm #8047
– About the first issue ,we will fix it in the next version of our theme Circle-Flip.
– About the second issue with the 3D slider, please try to use another slider instead of this one . till we fix it.
– About the last thing , it’s seems that it’s because of the 3D slider .
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions,
Best regardsApril 7, 2016 at 8:07 pm #8048
Thank you for your help! We changed to the Nivo slider which has helped with the site “jumping” but it did not help with the menu bar issue. Is there anything else we should try for that?
The topic ‘Mobile Site Issues’ is closed to new replies.