Mobile Site Issues

• Mobile Site Issues
    Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• NCTC
    Participant

Hello! I am having a few issues with our mobile site on my iPhone.

1) When I look at our homepage on my laptop, there are 4 circle images that link to different pages. These links appear to be broken on the mobile site.

2) On the mobile site, each time the slider image on the homepage changes, the entire site shrinks and expands with it – it “jumps” and kind of shakes the whole page.

3) On the mobile site, when you expand the second (bottom) menu bar, the entire menu collapses, and you have to re-click it to re-load the page in order to see the drop downs, instead of them just appearing the first time.

Can you help me with these bugs? Thank you!

Bishoy Melek

Hello dear friend,
    Would you please give me your website link ?
    More over, Would you please tell me which Iphone model and which browser you are using ?
    Thank you,

NCTC
    Participant

Hello – just following up on this as the issues have not been resolved. We are using Google Chrome on an iPhone6 and our website is http://www.nctc.org. Thank you!

Bishoy Melek

Hello dear Friend,
    We tested your website and we couldn’t find any issues for now ,PLease provide us with screenshots for those problems in order to let us help you .

Best Regards,
    Bishoy

NCTC
    Participant

I’m happy to send screenshots because we are still experiencing issues on our mobile site. How is the best way for me to send the screenshot images? Is an email to info@creiden.com acceptable?

NCTC
    Participant

I think the problem is that we are using Safari, not Google Chrome. My mistake – maybe you will see the errors there. I am sending screenshots to info@creiden.com as well.

Bishoy Melek

Hello Dear,

– About the first issue ,we will fix it in the next version of our theme Circle-Flip.
    – About the second issue with the 3D slider, please try to use another slider instead of this one . till we fix it.
    – About the last thing , it’s seems that it’s because of the 3D slider .

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions,
    Best regards

NCTC
    Participant

Thank you for your help! We changed to the Nivo slider which has helped with the site “jumping” but it did not help with the menu bar issue. Is there anything else we should try for that?

Bishoy Melek

Hello dear,

I found that it’s working fine now , could you please check it again ? and provide me with a screenshot for the problem, so i can help you ?

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions,
    Best regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Mobile Site Issues’ is closed to new replies.