No Portfolio Page in Theme Options

Tagged: 

• No Portfolio Page in Theme Options
    Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• txspurgin
    Participant

According to the Documentation (http://docs.creiden.com/circleflip/portfolio-3/portfolio-2/), there is supposed to be the ability to change the settings for the Portfolio Template in the Theme Options, yet I do not see anything related to Portfolio in the Theme Options.
    I would really like to modify. Of particular need is to change the use of the word “Portfolio” in the header of the live pages/posts.
    Actually I do not understand the need to have the separate section of Portfolio given that it could be simply a different kind of Post template (which would be my preference). There are many great portfolio layouts that I would prefer to use for posts instead.
    Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.
    James

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello James,

Thanks for your post,
    The page you are referring to displays portfolio options found on the portfolio item New/Edit page, If you click on portfolio >> Add New you would find layout and gallery settings.

You can find all related portfolio settings on the portfolio item New/Edit page itself which will allow editing the portfolio item alone.

For more settings on displaying the portfolio listing page, you could use the portfolio page template and you’ll find layout settings on the page Edit.

I’ll get back to you on the page title “portfolio” we’ll try making the page title display the portfolio item’s title instead.

Regards.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello James,

Sorry for the terrible delay.

It is by design that the title display portfolio,
    The portfolio item’s title would be displaying on the Browser tab, and on the project details area.

If it is necessary for your design, let me know and I will implement it on your installation.

Regards.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘No Portfolio Page in Theme Options’ is closed to new replies.