One Page Template Issue

Tagged: , , , , ,

• One Page Template Issue
    Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• krcuae
    Participant

Hello Omar,
    I am having issue with one page template. When I click on a portfolio item or blog post, it takes me to the view of that particular post. Now the problem is the top menu bar doesn’t take me back to home page or its sections because there is no way to specify secondary menu bar for such scenario. Could you please help me with this.
    Thanks

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey Krcuae,

For now we believe that the available solution is to add an item in the menu called Home which redirects to the one page website

The Good news is that in the time being we are working on a feature which will make it possible to change the header for each page which will do what you want more effectively so please stay tuned.

Cheers.

krcuae
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello krcuae,

Sure, will implement and test and inform you, but would you please include FTP access?

Regards.

krcuae
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Omar
    Keymaster

AsSalaam Alaykum krcuae,

We really appreciate your patience, and are happy to say that the problem is fixed and will be updated by tomorrow.
    You will be able to select a different menu for each page, and you can set that menu from the Appearance >> menus settings page.

Thanks for your feedback that helped make Circle Flip better 🙂

Omar
    Keymaster

AsSalaam Alaykum krcuae,

You can now use multiple menus, special one for each page if needed, added as of Version 1.3.0 update date 12 Aug 2014 🙂

Thanks again for your feedback.

I will close this topic for now, please feel free to open a new one if you need to.

AsSalaam Alaykum.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘One Page Template Issue’ is closed to new replies.