Portfolio URL

• Portfolio URL
    Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

• sphere_chris
    Participant

I wanted to change the Portfolio Title and URL. Currently, the portfolio template shows “Portfolio” as the title of the page and the URL contains “circleflip-portfolio”. For example, http://www.sphereconsultingtest.com/circleflip-portfolio/issue-advocacy-financial-services/.

I’d like to remove the circleflip-portfolio from the URL and change the Title to “Industry Experience”

Thanks,

sphere_chris
    Participant

I haven’t found a work around for this. Any thoughts?

Bishoy Melek

Hello ,

We are working on fixing this issue ,PLease stay tunned.

Regards

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

Could you please give me ftp access to your website to solve the issue for you ?

Regards

sphere_chris
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

sphere_chris
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

sphere_chris
    Participant

Bishoy,

Were you able to work on this issue?

Thanks,

Bishoy Melek

Hello ,

We have already solved the issue in the new release of CF theme and submitted the work to Envato and still waiting for their approval on the release . Stay tuned and we will get back to you as soon as we get news from Envato.

Regards

sphere_chris
    Participant

Do you know what the timeline on that is? Is there a way for me or you to get this handled before the new release? I’m currently under deadline.

Bishoy Melek

Hello ,

I’m informing you that the new version has been just released! In this version we updated the following:

– Added functionality of Maintenance page inside the theme and remove the dependency on the plugin
    – Added feature of changing the url of the portfolio
    – Fix Minor issues

I wish you enjoy buildying with our CF theme,and Please don’t forget to give us five stars on Envato , it means alot to us! 🙂
    Best Regards

sphere_chris
    Participant

Thanks, Bishoy.

Is there a tutorial on updating my theme. I got an email from May 20th about a new version but I don’t think that includes the URL change option. Is this new version 2.4?

Thanks,

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

You can use Envato toolkit plugin to get a notification on your dashboard to update your theme . you can download it from here : https://github.com/envato/envato-wordpress-toolkit/archive/master.zip

Yes, version 2.4 has the url change option . you can update to it now.

I wish you a happy building! 🙂
    Regards

sphere_chris
    Participant

Hi Bishoy,

THank you for the help so far. I’ve installed the plugin and downloaded the latest version but it is showing that to be 2.3 not 2.4, so I can’t find where to change the URL. Any idea how to get the latest version and where to change the URL?

Thanks,

sphere_chris
    Participant

Additionally, doesn’t have the correct Portfolio-template. I receive this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function circleflip_get_portfolio_page_meta() in /home/chrisw1775/public_html/wp-content/themes/circleflip/templates/template-portfolio.php on line 13

Any thoughts?

sphere_chris
    Participant

Sorry for the confusion. I updated the plugin, which now shows the porftolio, however, it now shows all of the portfolio items as not found. I need to figure out how to make these items reappear and remove “circleflip-portfolio” from the item url.

Thanks again for you help.

http://www.sphereconsultingtest.com/industry-experience/

http://www.sphereconsultingtest.com/circleflip-portfolio/merger-acquisitions-with-cfius-defense/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘Portfolio URL’ is closed to new replies.