Posts Block Zoom Button

Tagged: , ,

• Posts Block Zoom Button
    Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• karelleninc
    Participant

In the posts block, the post has a magnifying glass with. If the post does not contain an image and the magnifying glass is clicked, an error is displayed.

This should be fixed by removing the magnifying glass if no image is associated with the post.

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

Please provide me with a link to the page in which the problem appears in your website with admin credentials to your website , so that i can help you further . as I can’t find the problem on the theme.

Regards

karelleninc
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Bishoy Melek

Hello karelleninc,

I see that you didn’t also select a default post image for the posts from theme options. Are you willing to use the block as it is now? it’s not visible for your visitors.

We’ll fix the issue you reported that the magnifying glass should be hidden without image assigned to the post. This’ll be in the next update and I’ll let you know when it’s ready on the market

Cheers

karelleninc
    Participant

Hi, as I’m building the website right now I don’t have any visitors so it’s not going to be a huge problem, but I would expect it being fixed before I go live in a couple of weeks. I don’t expect to have a default post image, I think so it’ll need to be able to work without one.

Thanks a lot!

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

We will release the new version with the solution for this issue , within a couple of days. I will inform you when we release it. Stay tunned
    I wish you a happy building using CF 🙂
    Cheers

Bishoy Melek

Hello ,

Could you please give me ftp access to your website to solve the issue for you now ?

Regards

karelleninc
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

It will be released on monday maximum , I hope you are satisfied with our CF theme and hope that you are enjoying building your website! 🙂

My Regards

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

I’m sorry for reminding you lately but the problem has been solved in version 2.4 . You can use the posts block easily now .

My Regards

karelleninc
    Participant

Thanks, Bishoy!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Posts Block Zoom Button’ is closed to new replies.