Problems with Restaurant Demo

• Problems with Restaurant Demo
    Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

• cyberws
    Participant

Can you please advise on the following.

1. Several of the images referenced on the Restaurant Demo are broken as they reference remote images that no longer exist. (ie. http://staging.creiden.com/avaris-demos/restaurant/wp-content/uploads/sites/9/2016/03/logo-2.png for logo in Header row of “restaurant” header.

Theme is sold stating you can load demo sites .. if they are broken then product is not as described .. clearly other people appear to be having problems problems.

2. Is there a procedure for removing a Demo .. system allow you to install the same Demo over the top of itself. Menu entries are then doubled up as are all pages.

3. Slider does not appear following demo installation. Reading theme documentation I assumed I need to upload the sliders. Uploading the “Sliders Export.zip” file gives the following error :-

importing slider settings and data…
    Error: slider_export.txt does not exist!

cyberws
    Participant

Have since posting this worked out that “Slider Export.zip” is a zipped file containing Slider for several demos.

The Restaurant slider however does NOT match the live demo and only has one slide. Can you please advise how I get the correct slider that matches this demo.

https://avaris.themes.creiden.com/restaurant/

This it what I saw prior to purchasing theme and what I demonstrated to a client. I should not have to spend time and do extra work to get the above starting point.

Mohamed Nabil

Hello cyberws,

Please accept my apology for such experience you faced. We are doing our best to fix all these issues you have listed since you are not the first customer to mention them as you said.
    A quick fix for now, you can send me admin access in a private reply and I will make sure everything is working as expected for you.

Thanks

cyberws
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

cyberws
    Participant

Mohamed Nabil

Mohamed Nabil

cyberws
    Participant

cyberws
    Participant

Mohamed Nabil

Spanksen
    Participant

Mohamed Nabil

Hello Spanksen,

We are glad that you liked Avaris 🙂

We have released a new update last Thursday to fix these issues, and i am uploading it now for you.

Cheers!

Spanksen
    Participant

Hallo Mohamed, was your Reply for me? When then i can’t see it because it is marked as private and i didn’t receive an email 😉

Mohamed Nabil

Hello Spanksen,

Yes it was for you 😀

Ok i changed my reply to be public.

Feel free to create a new topic for a better follow up

Spanksen
    Participant

Ah ok, thank you. So, we are talking now here, i guess there is no need for a new Topic 😉

I went on my Page and tried to activate the Avaris Theme (1.31 i guess), but then this Problem came up and know the side
    does not open no more, only this comes?

Warning: require(includes/creiden-pagebuilder-functions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/htdocs/w00e96d3/wp-content/themes/avaris/avaris/includes/vendor/creiden/page-builder/src/creiden-pagebuilder.php on line 7

Warning: require(includes/creiden-pagebuilder-functions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/htdocs/w00e96d3/wp-content/themes/avaris/avaris/includes/vendor/creiden/page-builder/src/creiden-pagebuilder.php on line 7

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘includes/creiden-pagebuilder-functions.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/php:..’) in /www/htdocs/w00e96d3/wp-content/themes/avaris/avaris/includes/vendor/creiden/page-builder/src/creiden-pagebuilder.php on line 7

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Problems with Restaurant Demo’ is closed to new replies.