protfolio page

Tagged: 

• protfolio page
    Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

• Mohamed Nabil

Weird, that’s not what i see … can u send a screenshot from your console ? as it’s hard to debug an issue i can’t see

afmk
    Participant

I do not know exactly what you need, but here is a screenshot:

http://student-hng.net/wprhng/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/screenshot-student-hng-2.png

Mohamed Nabil

Yes, that’s what i wanted to see … Can you try opening it from another device ?

Mohamed Nabil

Dear @bekosh,

I see you’ve downgraded to version 3.5, please update to version 3.5.2 again, because we are not able to replicate the issue at our side … and we will be debugging it at your side… maybe it’s a conflict with one of your plugins.
    Let me know when you update again.

Thanks

afmk
    Participant

I can open the page without problems with Google Chrome, Edge and Firefox under Windows 10 and Android. Only the Safari browser makes problems. We were made aware of this problem by two customers who wanted to visit the website with an iPhone and an iMac. And we still have an old iMac here, on which the site also does not work.

Or do you want the console from another browser?

Here is a link from the Chrome console: http://student-hng.net/wprhng/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/screenshot-student-hng-3-chrome.png

Mohamed Nabil

Hmmm, well try opening this link from your device on Safari, and tell me whether u still see the same issue or not

bekosh
    Participant

mm. dont understand what do u mean …
    the link look good but in my site the portfolio page on mobile device dont look good and i didnt change a thing..
    the link is this:
    http://www.webecky.co.il/%D7%A2%D7%99%D7%A6%D7%95%D7%91-%D7%92%D7%A8%D7%A4%D7%99-2/

Mohamed Nabil

Sorry for the conflict @bekosh, i was talking to @afmk
    But I wanted you to upgrade to Circleflip V3.5.2, because i see you are using V3.5

Then after that we can debug it again.

@afmk, could you please create a new topic for a better followup ?

bekosh
    Participant

i upgrade the theme

Mohamed Nabil

Great … now the issue i am seeing is that they don’t fit and the third item fall to the next line

and i see you are adding this custom style in rtl.css file

modify it to that and it will work fine

.page-id-1577 .ourHolder .item.span6, .page-id-1577 .ourHolder .item.span4,.page-id-1577 .ourHolder .item.span3{
    		border-width: 0.5px !important;
    		border-color: #333 !important;
    		border-style: solid !important;
    		box-sizing: border-box;
    		-webkit-box-sizing: border-box;
    		-moz-box-sizing: border-box;
    	  }

Was that the issue? or i misunderstood something ?

Mohamed Nabil

Sorry, we can see what you mean by the mobile issue now, and debugging it.
    Thanks

Mohamed Nabil

Dear bekosh,

After investigating the issue, we found that it was coming from the wp rocket plugin, we have disabled the JS option, and now it’s working fine.

bekosh
    Participant

woowww thats cool
    many many many thanxxxxxxxx
    🙂

Mohamed Nabil

Anytime 🙂
    I’m marking the issue as resolved, if you have further questions, feel free to create a new topic.

Cheers

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘protfolio page’ is closed to new replies.