Reduce size of team member images

Tagged: 

• Reduce size of team member images
    Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• adomita
    Participant

Hi, my last request to reduce the image size of the team members icons was closed so am sending it again.

Can you guide me as to which css files to modify to reduce the size of the team member icons/images from 230px to 100px

The size of the icons on the home page are just too big and dont fit well with the home page style im developing.

view the site here: adomitawp.collaborativeinsights.com

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey adomita,
    Sorry for the confusion on closing the topic, I assure you it was not intended.
    Please guide us more and tell us which icons appear large? are you referring to the ones under Clients?
    As for the team members I will update you shortly.

Regards.

adomita
    Participant

Hi

It is under team members. I have 4 shown on my home page but they are very large. I want the circles smaller say around 100px by 100px.

Im also hoping that you will introduce a feature that when hovering over the team member photo a new image will appear like a different photo or a magnifying glass to show that users can click on the photo to view a detailed profile page. Currently the hover over just shows a solid colour which makes it feel unfinished.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey admonita,
    We are already adding this feature, will display another image for the team member on rotation.
    Regarding the 100px by 100px we are trying to accomplish that for you, so please be patient and I will update you soon.

Regards.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey again Adomita,
    In order for the Team Member’s images to be resized and still look natural, we have made the inner circle 100 by 100 and the outer frame circle 140 by 140.
    Please add the following code to your Custom CSS section ( can be found at Appearance >> Theme Options >> General Settings >> Advanced ).

Tell us how you like it.

.circleAnimationSingle > div, .circleAnimationArea{
    max-width: 100px !important;
    max-height: 100px !important;
    }
    .circleAnimation, .circleAnimationImage{
    max-width: 140px !important;
    max-height: 140px !important;
    }

adomita
    Participant

Thanks for the custom code. It however does not appear to have worked. The images for the photo have reduced but the animation image is still large.

adomita
    Participant

i resolved it: added this code to the custom CSS

.circleAnimationArea {
    max-width: 100px !important;
    max-height: 100px !important;
    }

Omar
    Keymaster

Great effort on your part, Sorry for not adding it in the first place.
    Anyways glad things worked out, Hope you’re enjoying using the theme 🙂

Cheers.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Reduce size of team member images’ is closed to new replies.