Remove page title & woocommerce cart icon

• Remove page title & woocommerce cart icon
    Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• kallabungo
    Participant

Hi there I’m having some trouble with woocommerce integration. I’m using woocommerce primarily as a product catalogue due to ease of use for the client to manage. I require no payment, checkout or basket options at all so want all traces removed.

Within ‘pages’ at the bottom I select ‘no title’ yet no matter what I do it seems woocommerce over-rides this and persists to keep the title bar on the page including the cart icon. I’ve added the woocommerce functionality extension to remove the add to basket option which has worked well but I really must completely eradicate the cart icon from all pages.

Many thanks in advance.

Mohamed Nabil

Hi Kallabungo,

I’ve checked it, and yes as you said choosing “no title” is not hiding Woocommerce title.
    I can offer you a CSS solution, that can be added within your Themeoptions. So tell me specifically the parts you would like to hide, preferably with screenshot or page link, and I will gladly help you 🙂

Thanks

kallabungo
    Participant

Good morning Mohamed and thank you for your reply.

The page can be viewed at http://maritime-brokers.co.uk/ currently only the home page is built.

Ideally I’m looking to completely remove the title bar along with the cart icon. If removing the title bar proves a problem then just removing the cart icon will suffice.

Also, while we are here, how can I move the shop sidebar that contains the search widget from the right position to the left? I’ve previously used other themes that allowed an option to configure the position of this, I’ve tried modifying all sorts of pieces of code and nothing seems to work for me.
    for example; http://www.epmt.co.uk/shop/shop/

Many thanks.

Mohamed Nabil

Good Afternoon Kallabungo,

Yes you can remove the title, just add these lines to the Custom Css Section, at Themeoptions > General Settings > Advanced

.wooCommerceTitle {
        display: none;
    }

.wooCommerceTitle+ #content {
        margin-top: 30px;
    }

You can change the 30px value to whatever suits you, or totally remove it.

Regarding changing Woocommerce sidebar position, we can add it in a future update, Right now its affected with the website direction LTR/RTL.

Thanks

Mohamed Nabil

And if the sidebar is critical for you now, you can add this

.woocommerce-page #content .span8 {
    float: right;
    }

Thanks

kallabungo
    Participant

That’s absolutely brilliant, exactly what I wanted.

Thank you so much for your help, it’s massively appreciated!

Mohamed Nabil

You are welcome 🙂
    Have a nice day!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Remove page title & woocommerce cart icon’ is closed to new replies.