Remove Testimonial space when there is no icon

• Remove Testimonial space when there is no icon
    Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• cleverdigital
    Participant

I would like to remove the ig space between words and author if there is no icon selected in Testimonials. How do you remove this? http://amberlab.com.au/candyhair/

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello Clever Digital,

If you plan on always having no Testimonial Image/Icon
    You can use only Custom CSS
    Go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> General Settings >> Advanced
    in the Custom CSS panel add

.TestmonialStyle2 .testmoialImage{
    display: none;
    }

If you might have a testimonial image on some and some will not
    Please replace the file cr-testimonials-section.php found at wp-content/themes/circleflip/creiden-framework/content-builder/blocks/cr-testimonials-section.php
    with this file
    http://support.creiden.comwp-content/uploads/2014/12/cr-testimonials-section.php_.zip

Regards.

cleverdigital
    Participant

Hi Omar

Thanks for that, it worked perfectly. I was unsure it would work as the word ‘testimonial’ is spelt incorrectly in the CSS code you provided but I copy and paste and it worked great.

One more question, how do you make the Testimonial auto play like a slideshow?

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello CleverDigital,

I see you’ve made it right by adding jQuery(document).ready(function($) {$(‘.TestmonialStyle2.carousel’).carousel({interval: 1000})});
    But you’ve only added it to the Custom CSS panel not the Custom JS panel.

I’ve rearranged and set it to 8 seconds, feel free to change that 🙂

Cheers

cleverdigital
    Participant

Thankyou so much, your support is excellent. I didn’t think of adding to the Custom Js panel 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Remove Testimonial space when there is no icon’ is closed to new replies.