Responsive not working

• Responsive not working
    Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• silasol
    Participant

Hi Omar,

On the advanced settings of your theme I firstly clic on the option of Responsive that said to enable viewing this website normally on a mobile device but on my iphone I only can see my home empty, only the title, and when I clic in every part of the menu still all the content is not showing. I disable this function and now I have the option to see it as I see it in other desktop devices but by default this is the first option that shows when you go to my website via mobile.

Can you have a look why this is going on? http://www.beatchances.com

Thanks a lot!

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello Silasol,

This page you are viewing is displayed by the plugin polylang
    If you deactivate the plugin you will be able to view the site normally on mobile, if you need it activated your visitors will have to click on the View Full Website link on the page the plugin throws.

Regards.

silasol
    Participant

Hi Omar,

I deactivated and it still doesn’t work. I need this plugin because is the one that I use to make my site multilingual. I tried to see if it’s working without the plugin but still the same. Are you sure is because of that? I still only can’t see my content, just the title of the pages with leave a contact form behind.

Thanks

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello silasol,

I just tried again and found it working, can you please try again and update me, please include the Operating System of the device used (iOS, Android, Windows Phone) and the browser used on it.

Regards.

silasol
    Participant

Omar,

I tried again with my iphone (iOS) using safari and I still see this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0n6xn9be733gjai/la%20foto%20%281%29.PNG?dl=0 with the plugin deactivated. I put it on again because I don’t want the page stay like this all the time. Is it possible to have this plugin and to have as default on mobile device Full Website?

Also, I want to retake an old conversation that could’nt reply and now it’s closed:
    the menu on the latest line, next to the copyright text, when it’s in blue is when you are on the part of the menu that shows up. Is there also anyway to change that Blue colour to my brand colour?

You answered me: Sorry I didn’t really get what you mean by the menu color, I see the blue color you selected for theme when I hover over a menu item, is this color you want to change?

Yes, I want to change that blue, I,ve been looking on theme options but no idea where to change it!

Thanks a lot! =)

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello Silasol,

Sorry for the late reply.

Regarding the old conversation, please specify the brand color you mention and I would be happy to apply it.
    There are no options for it on the theme options, I will do it specially for you πŸ™‚

I am still seeing the website on my end when the plugin is deactivated. You’ll notice that the plugin redirects to domain.com/en/home-3 while when deactivated the URL becomes only domain.com

Regards.

silasol
    Participant

Hi Omar,

1. I think is fixed or at least the way I have now the menu it looks nice so work done, for the moment! πŸ˜‰

2. Regarding on the responsive thing which solution do you think we have? Because I really have to had this website in 2 languages and the content is already upload in both. Also, check that when you clic on view full website, the menu appears for a second and then it’s gone so the only way to see it is scrolling, is that happening too for the plugin?

3. Another question, i just add another social network on the Theme options to appear on the header. I used to have Twitter and G+ and just added Linkedin. But now, I only can see Twitter on the first bar of the page (in blue on the top). I tried to delete it, add new again, and still the same. Is there like a limit of 2 social icons for this? Because if you sign in, you will see on my social icons settings that now I only have G+ and Linkedin and on the website you only see twitter… it’s crazy! lol

4. Another question, is there any shortcode for social links on the blocks? on the one page site, my home, on the block that I call “Contact” I would like to add my social icons as well next to my address, is there any way to do it nice? or just trying with a text block?

That’s it for the moment πŸ˜› thanks a lot!

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey Silasol,

Great work on the website.

1- Great, I think you were not able to view it because the page was cached on your browser

2- I am not sure about the plugin, we don’t support that plugin in the meaning we didn’t list out all the cases and conflicts this plugin causes.
    As for the menu, can you please confirm that you have chosen the Responsive option from Theme Options >> General Settings >> Advanced?

3- I see all three (twitter, linkedin, and g+) I believe this is also a caching problem, perform a hard refresh on your browser, clearing all cache and all will work

4- You can add a sidebar block and include a contact widget like the one you have in the footer
    first: add a new widget area from Theme Options >> Sidebars
    Then: from Appearance >> Widgets >> add a contact widget to the created sidebar
    And: in your page add a sidebar block and select the sidebar create

Cheers.

silasol
    Participant

Thanks Omar,

2, I enable it, because i deactivated before so I saw as I mentioned that was the only way to have acces to see the full website. Now the appearance it’s quite good, I have to check usability in other devices and let you know how is working!

3. Solved!

4. I followed all your steps but when I am on the page: Layout, Sidebars. When I edit this sidebar I choose the one I did before with the social icons but there is the circles as in the footer but the icon it’s not seeing well, can you have a look? http://www.beatchances.com/es/home/ It’s like it’s move. Check the home in spanish because for the moment is the only place I put this sidebar with those icons.

Thanks!

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey Silasol,

Thanks for pointing that out

Adding

.widgetSocials li{
    list-style:none;
    }

To you Custom CSS panel will solve this πŸ™‚

Let me know if it doesn’t
    Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Responsive not working’ is closed to new replies.