Rev SliderRevolution Slider

• Rev SliderRevolution Slider
    Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• msacco6
    Participant

Hello,

I watched your video on how to add a Rev Slider and i get it but How do I use the other features of Rev Slider? When i go to the plugin I can not select any options like “create New Slide” etc?

I use Rev Slider on several of my other sites and I really need some of those features.

Additional info:
    I also had trouble installing it and was told to manually place it on my server. Could this be the issue?

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello msacco6,
    Could you please provide WordPress Admin access so that we could check this for you?

About the install, Rev Slider comes bundled with the Circle Flip theme, you can install it internally from Appearance >> install plugins. As for updates for bundled Rev Slider is updated manually through us.

Regards.

msacco6
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey msacco6,

Thanks for your prompt reply, I have set your reply to private 😀 seems more appropriate. will work on now and update you ASAP.

Cheers.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey msacco6,

Up and running now, you had a problem with the WordPress Url, this could be found at Settings >> General.
    I removed the version of Rev Slider you had installed and after updating the WordPress Url I was able to Install the bundled version with no problems.

Please post again if you face any problems and Feel free to rate Circle Flip on themeforest.net.

Cheers.

msacco6
    Participant

Thanks Omar,
    I really appreciate your quick help. It works perfectly. Love the theme. Great work.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Rev SliderRevolution Slider’ is closed to new replies.