RTL Menu Issue

• RTL Menu Issue
    Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• trexma
    Participant

Hello, I’m using the RTL version and I have an issue where is the main navigation menu in my site opens from LTR during the load and then once the load is completed it goes as it should be RTL.

Could you please advice a solution for this

Thank you

trexma
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Amr Essam
    Keymaster

Hello Trexma,

It’s not the menu issue. It’s because the logo wasn’t loaded yet. All I could do was reducing the logo file size by optimizing the file itself. I changed it already on the site.
    Here is the file for your reference as well: http://take.ms/FRXw5

Let me know if you need any further help.
    Regards

trexma
    Participant

Amr Essam
    Keymaster

Hello Trexma,

I can’t see this issue on my browser although I am using Chrome as well. Would you please try it on another device ? or on the same device with a different browser.

For the gallery issue, I fixed it by placing the following CSS code into Theme Options -> Custom CSS

.mainHeader .navbar .navbar-inner {
        z-index: 9400; !important
    }

For the scrolling issue, can you please send me the plugin so that I can test it locally? I found that you purchased it through codecanyon so I can’t get it except through you.

Thanks

trexma
    Participant

Amr Essam
    Keymaster

Hello Trexma,

I have went through many tests to check the menu issue, I finally could replicate it here and the issue is caused only on a Windows 10 computer. Although it’s working fine on our demo server and on my local machine as well.
    I would recommend that you disable the plugins that aren’t included with Circle Flip all at once, if the problem disappeared, try enabling the plugins one by one till you find it again then we can see what to do.
    If it didn’t appear, refer back to me to find another suitable solution.

For the Fancy Gallery plugin, it’s also working fine on my local version of Circle Flip, I would suggest that you contact the plugin authors for help, it might be a small glitch.

For the fliplingbook plugin, this is surely something related to the plugin itself that it doesn’t support RTL. Contact the plugin authors as well to see if they can help you with it or not.

Let me know if you have any other issues
    Thanks

trexma
    Participant

Hello Amr,

I deactivate all the plugin as per your recommendation, but I’m still facing the issue. Please we need to solve this issue urgently.

On the other hand, could you please tell me which the best way or which application to use for reducing the images size by optimizing the files itself as you did with the logo ?

Awaiting for your prompt reply.

Thank you

trexma
    Participant

One more thing, I have used all this plugins before with other theme, without any issues.

Seems your theme is not friendly compatible to many plugins.

Amr Essam
    Keymaster

Hello Trexma,

Can you provide FTP access to be able to resolve this issue on your server ?

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘RTL Menu Issue’ is closed to new replies.