SEO Plugin Content builder

• SEO Plugin Content builder
    Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

• Volkan
    Participant

Hello Omar,

My site is finally finished. Now, I am trying to optimalize my website for google.

But the Yoast SEO plugin thinks the site is empty and it seems that the plugin doesn’t pick up the content from the
    content builder.

Do you know how I can resolve this?

Thank you!

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey Volkan,

Great news on finishing your website, I am not sure about your issue, can you please provide me with WP admin access so that I could investigate this more?

Regards.

Volkan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello Volkan,

You’re pointing at this the wrong way, your Focus Keytword should not be 4 words.
    Please refer to this article from Yoast, I believe it will be much help, and try putting Gratis alone and you’ll see some getting green.

I will test more on the content reading by Yoast and update you soon.

Regards.

Volkan
    Participant

Thanks for your response Omar! I will look at the article.

Volkan
    Participant

Hi Omar,

I have seen you made some changes to the home template language. I just wanna tell you that the site is already online. So for now I set it back, don’t want to scare dutch clients away ­čśŤ And I am greatful for your focus keyword advice. SEO now showed some more green lights, except the content one.

Omar
    Keymaster

Sorry for that mistake on my part Volkan,

Still looking in the Content issue, and trying to figure out why the plugin doesn’t read from the html body of the page.

In the mean while don’t worry about your SEO scores, because the content is there in the html tags, and your SEO settings are set accordingly, I mean you can consider it Green, the plugin just is not seeing the content builder, while the content is actually there.

Regards.

Volkan
    Participant

Hello Omar,

U are right. Google finds the context, but the SEO plugin doesn’t show it. But the google bots and crawlers give me bad seo scores because of headers missing and other factors. Hoping you soon find a way to fix the issue.

Greets,

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey Volkan,

Can you please specify what google bots indicate?

I have to say that I am not an SEO consultant, so please provide as much information as you can so that I could help wherever possible. Does the scores you get provide which headers are missing and what is meant by other factors.

Regards.

Volkan
    Participant

I understand that. So far I have been helped on the right way. Thank you for your help Omar!

Regarding SEO, I have to develop my knownledge.

Volkan
    Participant

I have just discovered that google doesn’t find the content in tabs & toggles.

For example:

http://urpadvies.nl/over-ons/

The first toggle Arbeidsrecht, last sentence: ‘URP behandelt vragen met betrekking tot de volgende geschillen:’ can’t be found on google.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello Volkan,

I was able to find it using the exact search syntax

https://www.google.com.eg/search?q=Geven+van+advies+om&oq=Geven+van+advies+om&aqs=chrome..69i57.405j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8#q=%22URP+behandelt+vragen+met+betrekking+tot+de+volgende+geschillen%3A%22

I believe you already know that but you can find your indexed pages here https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&filter=0&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=site:urpadvies.nl&gws_rd=ssl

You currently have 9 pages indexed on google and 1 on Bing.

Regards.

Volkan
    Participant

You are right Omar. But the other context in the tab ┬┤Arbeidsrecht┬┤ can┬┤t be found on google.

Like: ‘Staking’

I searched on google for: ‘staking urpadvies’. Maybe I did it wrong?

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey Volkan,

Searching google with single or double quotes views pages with the exact context in them, your page doesn’t have the words ‘staking urpadvies’.
    However when I search google for pages on your website urpadvies.nl with the word ‘staking’ your page shows.
    https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&filter=0&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=site:urpadvies.nl&gws_rd=ssl#hl=en&q=site:urpadvies.nl+'staking

Regards.

Volkan
    Participant

All right thanks Omar! Clearly I have some SEO research to do. Making a blog in the website about law will improve hits I think.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘SEO Plugin Content builder’ is closed to new replies.