Site Unresponsive on other devices

• Site Unresponsive on other devices
    Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

• strangwyke
    Participant

Hi Team
    I have noticed that my new site has no menu option on other devices such as iPhone, iPad and other devices. I am currently using the ubermenu, have always used header8 but still not working. Please can you help. My site is now hosted on a new url please would you have a look, how do I send the url please and do you need a login? Unsure if using ubermenu has created this glitch or whether it was the installation onto the theme? Would appreciate any advice.
    Many thanks

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello StrangeWyke,

Please provide an Admin access in a private message and we’ll work things out for you 🙂

Regards.

strangwyke
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

strangwyke
    Participant

Hi,

Also a few other bits. It keeps moaning about the circleflip portfolio plugin not being correctly installed.

And some of the bundled plugins need updating, you are a star if you could sort everything out for us.

We will be buying more of these themes as we think they are great.

We have some good ideas for tweaks and add ons to this theme so can we get in touch to ask about them please.

Cheers

Mark

strangwyke
    Participant

Hi,

i found out from your support pages how to slow the speed of the testimonials down, this would be a nice feature to have in ver 1.7 of the theme just a box to say how many seconds.

I find the page speed to be an issue due to the loading of the js files and css files, is this something you can help me with?
    They could do with combining once we have finished all the tweaks, maybe make this a feature as well? but obviously store the old version if you want to go back and then save it again.

Cheers

Mark

strangwyke
    Participant

HELLO,

Please can you help me out, its been 3 days now and i still dont have a working site.

Cheers

Mark

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello Strangewyke,

Sorry for the late response, as we like to ignore taking weekends off but we had a lot going on this weekend.(weekends are Fridays and Saturdays)
    I will sort everything out for you and update you.

We will try adding the seconds option for the Testimonials on our next update.
    A lot of the CSS and JS loaded are unfortunately from the RevSlider plugin and we don’t have much control over those loading on the page.

The CircleFlip Portfolio plugin checker just looks for a different name, It have been fixed and will be launched on our next update, and if you would like please provide FTP access and I would gladly fix it on your installation now.

Thanks for your patience.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey Mark,

The problem was your website was not set to responsive, found at Theme Options >> General Settings >> Advanced
    I have set it and found that the background of menu elements is transparent so went ahead and fixed that as well.

Cheers.

strangwyke
    Participant

Absolutely fantastic mate,

Just a few bits and bats, is there a way to make the menu for mobiles just a menu not like it is at the moment with all the round icons, we just need it a simple menu system, Also if you look at the styling when on the mobile the logo isnt centred and the google maps in the footer is to the right and doesnt look right.

Cheers

Mark

strangwyke
    Participant

Hi Omar,

Please could you whip back in, Ive seemed to have sorted the logo problem, but im trying to make the menu sticky but everytime i enable it it just places the menu vertically, but does make it sticky and in the mobile menu i cannot get it to stop selecting the about us, surfaces and product headers. I don’t want them selectable in the current mobile menu because they dont go anywhere.

Cheers Omar your a star!!

Mark

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello Mark,

Sorry for the late response, was looking into it.

It is not possible to set the responsive menu to be a regular menu, as easy as that sounds but it requires a great deal of styling and custom work.
    The Google maps look okay to me, can you please include a screenshot of what you are seeing if possible?

I do apologize for the time taken, Thank you for your patience.

Regards

strangwyke
    Participant

Hi Omar, It looks as though its either sorted itself or something that i have done but the google map now seems centred.
    Could you please look into when i select the sticky menu that it then places it vertically rather than horizon, so if you could look at that for me that would be fantastic, this site is now live !

The responsive select menu that we have now used for the mobile menu, because i think it works the best, i just cant seem to click the right setting to stop it being able to select the ABOUT US, SURFACES and PRODUCTS because they dont go anywhere like in the desktop menu.

Cheers Omar

Mark

strangwyke
    Participant

Dear Omar please could you also update master slider please.

Cheers
    Mark

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey Mark,

I believe that the google map was centered all along and you only had it cached on your browsers.

You have a select sticky menu plugin, which by default places the items vertically, there is nothing I can do about the menu using this plugin.

The Master Slider is a third party plugin that is not supported by Circle Flip, We provide updates for the Revolution Slider plugin only as it is bundled.

Regards.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Site Unresponsive on other devices’ is closed to new replies.