Siteground hosting won't allow max_execution_timeoutViewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
September 1, 2016 at 12:35 am #10090
I have called siteground.com (my host) and they said I can’t alter the max_execution_time because of shared hosting. Is there a way to manually import the demo files?
Here is what their support documentation says:
“However, there are two exceptions:
– some important PHP limits cannot be changed, for example memory_limit and max_execution_timeout. Setting different values than the administratively assigned will endanger the overall shared server performance.”September 1, 2016 at 12:49 am #10096
We are working on an optimization for the performance to make the demo work on the least possible resources of the servers, However we totally encourage you to get a more powerful server since this one doesn’t provide resources at all
Mean while can you please provide me with admin credentials along with what demo do you want to have, i will try it and let you know the result
ThanksSeptember 1, 2016 at 4:11 pm #10122
I see that you have imported the main demo correctly with the latest version of the theme V1.0.1
Is there anything else remaining ?
waiting for your reply
Thanks a lotSeptember 1, 2016 at 8:01 pm #10128
I was able to get my hosting company to install the theme demo properly!
However, Revolution Slider doesn’t seem to be working. Is there any known issues with this?
Amr EssamKeymasterSeptember 1, 2016 at 8:33 pm #10129
You can import the sliders to the revolution slider plugin by following those steps:
– Go to Themeforest downloads page
– Click on Download button -> All files and documentation :
– Extract the zip file and look for slidersExport.zip and extract it as well
– in the main folder look for corresponding sliders and import them as follows:
That should get it to work.
If you need any further help, please let us know immediately.
CheersSeptember 1, 2016 at 8:39 pm #10130
We have worked hard to solve the demo importing problem across all different servers even with very low resources, We have fixed the issue now and released a new version 1.0.2
You can upload the updated theme via FTP or via envato plugin here: https://github.com/envato/wp-envato-market
we believe everything will be fine now, feel free not to import the demo since it is working properly on your servers now
Have a nice day
The topic ‘Siteground hosting won't allow max_execution_timeout’ is closed to new replies.