Siteground hosting won't allow max_execution_timeout

• Siteground hosting won't allow max_execution_timeout
    Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• subcanny
    Participant

Hi,

I have called siteground.com (my host) and they said I can’t alter the max_execution_time because of shared hosting. Is there a way to manually import the demo files?

Here is what their support documentation says:
    “However, there are two exceptions:
    – some important PHP limits cannot be changed, for example memory_limit and max_execution_timeout. Setting different values than the administratively assigned will endanger the overall shared server performance.”

Bassam Tarek
    Keymaster

Hi Subcanny,

We are working on an optimization for the performance to make the demo work on the least possible resources of the servers, However we totally encourage you to get a more powerful server since this one doesn’t provide resources at all

Mean while can you please provide me with admin credentials along with what demo do you want to have, i will try it and let you know the result

Thanks

subcanny
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Bassam Tarek
    Keymaster

Hi @subcanny,

Sounds Perfect, I will give it a try in the morning while i’m with the rest of the core developers of avaris theme and won’t leave it till it is done at your site and all the other customers

Cheers

subcanny
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Bassam Tarek
    Keymaster

Hi subcanny,

I see that you have imported the main demo correctly with the latest version of the theme V1.0.1

Is there anything else remaining ?
    waiting for your reply

Thanks a lot

subcanny
    Participant

Hi Basssam,

I was able to get my hosting company to install the theme demo properly!

However, Revolution Slider doesn’t seem to be working. Is there any known issues with this?

Cheers!

Amr Essam
    Keymaster

Hello Subcanny,

You can import the sliders to the revolution slider plugin by following those steps:

– Go to Themeforest downloads page
    – Click on Download button -> All files and documentation :

– Extract the zip file and look for slidersExport.zip and extract it as well
    – in the main folder look for corresponding sliders and import them as follows:

That should get it to work.
    If you need any further help, please let us know immediately.

Cheers

Bassam Tarek
    Keymaster

Hi Subcanny,

We have worked hard to solve the demo importing problem across all different servers even with very low resources, We have fixed the issue now and released a new version 1.0.2

You can upload the updated theme via FTP or via envato plugin here: https://github.com/envato/wp-envato-market

we believe everything will be fine now, feel free not to import the demo since it is working properly on your servers now

Have a nice day

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Siteground hosting won't allow max_execution_timeout’ is closed to new replies.