social icons for non-retina

Tagged: 

• social icons for non-retina
    Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Cedric
    Participant

Hi Omar,

Thank you for this great theme !

I don’t have a retina display and on my end, the social icons have some blur which is not very nice on screen.

I didn’t succeed to find the right icons in the library, did I miss something ?

Thank you for your answer !

Cheers

Cedric

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey Cedric,
    Thanks for choosing Circle Flip.

Can you please provide the url to see this on my side, and please provide admin access so that I could investigate this more.

Cheers.

Cedric
    Participant

Omar,

Unfortunately, I can’t give you access to the site as I am working offline. The best I can do is providing you with a screenshot : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1GYMkYwaFjnMTRQRUszX18xdE0/edit?usp=sharing

I experienced this “problem” with the preview but I thought this was due to the icons chosen. I couldn’t expect such variations between retina and non-retina rendering.

Thank for your help.

Cedric

Omar
    Keymaster

Yes Cedric, Unfortunately those icons are actually fonts (fontello icons) so there is little control over them,
    Hope this is doesn’t cause much inconvenience for you.
    Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need any help.

Best Regards

Cedric
    Participant

My concern is that currently all devices are not retina-ready. For the time being I notice this issue with social icons only. I think that I prefer to have a website compatible with the largest devices, retina is a nice to have 🙂

I have another question related to multiple languages, so I am going to create a new thread.

Thanks

Cédric

Omar
    Keymaster

Thank you for you feedback Cedric, I understand your concern, and would definitely schedule adding Retina social icons to Circle Flip.

Thanks again 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘social icons for non-retina’ is closed to new replies.