“Something went wrong please try again. If you continue to get this error, conta

• “Something went wrong please try again. If you continue to get this error, conta
    Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• vangrey
    Participant

I can not install demo

always me of this error.

my version is 1.3.3

Mohamed Nabil

Hi vangrey,

Could you please send us your website credentials (admin & ftp) as a private reply, and we will investigate it for you.

Regards

i am having the same issue… cannot install demo
    getting same message

what is the solution please?

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello Pierre,

One Click issues are always related to memory limit, please check the memory limit on your server and set it to 256 MB, you can do so by adding the following lines to your wp-config.php file

define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );
    define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );

If you still face this error, please provide WP Admin access and FTP access so that we could check this for you.

Regards.

This reply has been marked as private.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey Pierre,

You have memory set to 64M in the php.ini file found at your public_html directory
    Please update the memory limit to 256M in the php.ini file using a root user account as FTP is not allowed to change this file or its permissions.

Let me know how it works.

This reply has been marked as private.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey Pierre,

I will update Circle Flip for you to 1.4 and try again.
    Just in case you need only specific set of pages, Medical Flip for home, and some other selected pages, and don’t need the whole demo. please specify those pages for me and I would happy to get them running for you.

Cheers.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey again Pierre,

Circle Flip (Medical FLip) now running on your installation, I have updated to Version 1.4 and the improvement in the 1-Click-Demo installation paid off.

Please let me know if you need any help editing your website 🙂
    and please feel free to rate Circle Flip on ThemeForest

Cheers.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘“Something went wrong please try again. If you continue to get this error, conta’ is closed to new replies.