Text formatting disappear randomly

• Text formatting disappear randomly
    Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• Cedric
    Participant

Hi Omar,

As you can see, CircleFlip can’t rest with me these days, so Creiden Team as well with my questions :))

I am struggling to get line breaks for a text (splitted in 3 paragraphs) inside text block.

Is there any trick I don’t know ?

Thank you

Cédric

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey Cedric,

We’re here for you, sorry for the late response.

No there are no tricks involved, can you point me to the page containing the text block?

Cheers.

Cedric
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello Cedric,

I was not able to understand the bug fully, I see the line breaks disappearing after you update.
    They are added but are removed if you update the page again (even if you didn’t edit the text block)

I will look into it further and update you if I reach a fix.

Regards.

Cedric
    Participant

Hi Omar,

It is really difficult to describe to help you to understand what’s wrong, but I think you got it.

Thank you for your investigations.

Best

Cédric

Cedric
    Participant

Hi Omar,

I coming back to you regarding the problem for text formatting as this is becoming a very big issue to me as we are close to launch.

Can you please help me ?

Many thanks.

Cheers

Cédric

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello Cedric,

I am sorry I have still not found a fix for it.

during our search we found a temporary fix which you can use for now:

make sure that the text block is the last thing you save before updating the page, that seems to keep the changes until you update the page again.

Regards.

Cedric
    Participant

Hi Omar,

It is strange and this is not comfortable for me. Earlier today, after working a long time to get the proper lay out for a text part, I wasn’t able to edit a series of text boxes. I had to create the block in another page and then import the block.

I spending a lot of time to find a way to get my text displayed the right way and I can’t manage to work the way you recommend.

That said, the problem could be related to the general style settings, as this can be in conflict with the style applied in the text box. I decided to set the style from the Theme settings.

Cheers

Cédric

Omar
    Keymaster

Thanks for the update Cedric,

I understand how frustrating this could be, we are trying to figure this out, sorry again for the inconvenience.

Cheers.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Text formatting disappear randomly’ is closed to new replies.