Theme Update Download (again)

Tagged: 

• Theme Update Download (again)
    Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

• karelleninc
    Participant

Just received a theme update notification from ThemeForest for version 2.5. Downloaded. All file timestamps there are from May 29th and are identical to 2.4.

formbysurveys
    Participant

Same here. Email received but no option to upgrade via Envato Toolkit.

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

We are checking this issue with Envato now , We will inform you as soon as the problem solved .

Thank you

formbysurveys
    Participant

Any progress on this Bishoy as it seems to be a reoccurring problem when the theme is updated?

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

Actually Envato haven’t answered us till now . We will inform you when they solve the issue. I’m sorry about that .

My Regards,

karelleninc
    Participant

Any way to release the new versions in private forum here for private subscribers?

Bassam Tarek
    Keymaster

Hello Karelleninc,

We are still waiting for envato to solve this issue, if they didn’t respond till next Tuesday then we will find another Solution for sending the updates to you

Best Regards

karelleninc
    Participant

Thanks, Bassam!

karelleninc
    Participant

Any news?

Bassam Tarek
    Keymaster

Envato is working with us closely on this issue, we uploaded the theme two times now and in both times the version is still 2.4, i will let you know the updates once they respond to the latest trial that we did

Thanks for your patience

karelleninc
    Participant

Thanks for your hard work!

karelleninc
    Participant

Bassam, this is becoming a serious problem for me. My inability to install and test the new version is holding up website release.

Bassam Tarek
    Keymaster

Hi,

Is there a specific feature you are looking for in the latest release ? Currently i’m still investigating the problem with Envato Developers and Support.

I believe it will be solved very soon, currently i’m uploading the same version for them and hopefully it will work as expected

Please send me your email address and i will forward the version to you in case the problem persists for today

Best Regards

Cedric
    Participant

It would be great if you could add a read-me file up-to-date with versions and changes, and also add the version on the imagefile “screenshot.png” to see which version we can activate from WordPress themes section.

Which version is the last update, just got the envato notification.

Thank you

C├ędric

Bassam Tarek
    Keymaster

Hi All,

The problem is fixed now and the version is up to date Version 2.5

@cedric: You can find the changelog at the bottom of this page: http://themeforest.net/item/circle-flip-responsive-wordpress-multipurpose-theme/8107961

Best Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Theme Update Download (again)’ is closed to new replies.