Uber Menu Mobile Display Issue

• Uber Menu Mobile Display Issue
    Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

• heather
    Participant

Hi,

My mobile menu for my main menu/Uber Menu isn’t displaying well. Sub-menu items aren’t displaying and the layout has way too much white space from about 815px upwards until it is first triggered.

Interestingly, the submenu items are there at about 976px, but then disappear again when I make my window a little smaller.

Everything is fine with my top header menu however.

Thanks

heather
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

I will forward your issue to the developer responsible for it and we will let you know the updates.

My Regards,

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

We have fixed the issue and it will be in the next version which will be released soon.

My Regards,

heather
    Participant

Great! Thanks 🙂

Bishoy Melek

Hello Heather ,

this issue has been solved in version 3.1 . I hope that it’s working alright with you now .

Please let me know if you have any further questions,
    My Regards,

Bishoy Melek

Hello @heather,

I just want to check with you to know whether the issue has been solved and is working alright now or not .

My Regards,

heather
    Participant

Hi,

Sorry for the slow reply. I put this project aside for a little while so that my client could start adding content.

I’ve commented on the fact that all of my content except for the top header menu disappeared when I updated to version 3.1 in other threads. Because the main menu is missing, I’m unable to test to see if the problem still exists.

Thanks

Bassam Tarek
    Keymaster

heather
    Participant

I’ve responded in other threads. Please don’t close this thread until the issues are resolved.

Bassam Tarek
    Keymaster

We are not closing issues till they are solved

Thanks

Bassam Tarek
    Keymaster

Now i need to know if this specific issue is either solved or duplicate or still remaining

Please tell us the status of this specific issue “Uber Menu Mobile Display Issue”

heather
    Participant

I have no idea if isn’t been solved. The menu isn’t loading at all. So I would say ‘no’, it’s not solved

heather
    Participant

I think this issue is solved, but since the menu disappears completely for a period of time (as discussed in another thread) can we leave this thread open until that issue is resolved and I can finish testing the menu?

Thanks!

Bassam Tarek
    Keymaster

Ok no problem, Please let us know when you finish testing

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Uber Menu Mobile Display Issue’ is closed to new replies.