Unable to Edit Demo Site

• Unable to Edit Demo Site
    Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Allen
    Participant

I recently purchased your WordPress theme on Envato. The reason why I bought it was because, being new to WordPress, I liked the demo layout and the fact that you could even install the demo was a bonus. However, I’m unable to use the demo for myself as I can’t delete links from the menu. It also says the slider CF not found. How can I do this as I would like use the layout from the demo.
    And also where do I place the pictures that come out on the circular blog.
    I have temporarily removed the demo for now but I would really like to use it once this issue is resolved.
    http://nicksbu.masikatech.co.za/wordpress/

Allen
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello Allen,

Thanks for choosing CF

So would you like to install all the demo content? or do you have a set of pages in mind?
    You can have it either way, but keep in mind that installing the whole demo content can’t be reversed and you’ll need to delete all unwanted pages after that.

To install the demo content as a whole (including menus and posts)
    Go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Back up and Restore >> Install Demo data

To install a certain page, please review this help post at
    http://docs.creiden.com/circleflip/content-builder-3/builder-controls/saveload-template/

The Sliders must be imported manually to the Revolution Slider admin page
    you should find the Revolution Sliders we created within the theme folder. (including the CF slider)

The menu elements can be found at Appearance >> Menus
    If you are having difficulty saving/adding/deleting the menu elements or with assigning certain menus to certain locations. Please make sure you’ve named the theme folder on the server a short appropriate name,
    for example wp-content/themes/circleflip
    and not something like
    wp-content/themes/themeforest-multipurpose-responsive-theme-circle-flip

The images that you see on the Circular blog posts (or any blog post) is either the Featured image of the post
    or the default image of posts with no featured image
    The featured image of a particular blog post can be changed by editing the post it self, it’s at the bottom right corner
    The default featured image of all blog posts can be changed from Appearance >> Theme Options >> Page Settings >> Blog Post

Please let me know if you have any trouble with anything
    We’ll gladly assist

And welcome to WP 🙂

Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Unable to Edit Demo Site’ is closed to new replies.