Unable to install demo – theme not functioning

• Unable to install demo – theme not functioning
    Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• adomita
    Participant

Im having so many issues with this theme. The demo site looks amazing and this theme will really suit my new company website but i cant get the demo files installed and not able to run the site.

I have followed all the directions, installed and activated all the required plugins, tried installing the demo with 1-click through the admin panel as you suggest, but get an error: Something went wrong please try again. If you continue to get this error, contact our Support

I’ve tried importing the xml files through wp-import and that fails too.

Could you please assist?

I have had increased my max memory to 512MB so there are no memory issues here.

site is URL: adomitawp.collaborativeinsights.com

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello adomita,
    Please provide us with WP admin access and FTP access to your site, and we will get this done for you.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers.

adomita
    Participant

Hi, I am not using the demo install now, instead i am just working it all out on my own. so you can ignore this post now.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey adomita,
    Thanks for your update, if it helps you can add single pages from the demo by loading single page templates :
    http://docs.creiden.com/circleflip/installations/demo-content-installation/#aq-block-10

Have fun using Circle Flip, and let us know if you need any further assistance and feel free to share your website with us when you’re done editing so that we could showcase it 🙂

Cheers.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Unable to install demo – theme not functioning’ is closed to new replies.