Update to latest version of theme

Tagged: 

• Update to latest version of theme
    Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• kimbly.george
    Participant

Hi

I am not sure how to update my theme to the latest version and the update to WordPress has knocked out some of my content (it looks like the chosen animation doesn’t agree with the latest version of wordpress).

Can you talk me through this please or do it for me?

It’s the IPS database managed by 123-reg.co.uk

Wordpress credentials are the same as hosting.

Thanks in advance

Kim

kimbly.george
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Bishoy Melek

Hello Kimbly,

Would you please provide me with your purchase Id in order to help you through updating Circle-Flip theme ?

Cheers

kimbly.george
    Participant

Bishoy Melek

Hello ,

Please provide me with VALID admin credentials to your website , so that i can check the issue and solve for you as soon as possible.

Regards

kimbly.george
    Participant

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

I have installed Envato toolkit plugin to you which is responsible for updating the CF theme way too easily than by using ftp . You can now enter your dashboard >> Envato Tool kit section and enter your details and after that it will give you a notification to update your themes.You can check this tutorial on how to use envato toolkit : https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/how-to-update-themeforest-themes-with-the-envato-wordpress-toolkit/

However,I’m uploading it to you now using ftp . So I will inform you as soon as the process will finish.

My Regards

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

I have checked your account on 123-reg.co.uk but I have found that your host account isn’t on this hosting agency . Would you please provide me with ftp access to your website so that i can upload CF theme for you ?

My regards,

kimbly.george
    Participant

Hello Bishoy

123-reg is the host but the integratedparaplanning.co.uk website is a sub-directory of the main pecunia veritas directory.

Kim

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

I have uploaded the latest version of CF theme for you , you just need to activate it from the Dashboard. More over please let me know when you set the settings for Envato toolkit in order to make the process be easier for you to update CF theme version every time!

I wish you happy building! 🙂
    Cheers!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Update to latest version of theme’ is closed to new replies.