updation problem

Tagged: 

• updation problem
    Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• vignesh
    Participant

Hi
    i had problem with updation please check once

Omar
    Keymaster

Hey vignesh,

Can you please clarify what is the problem you’re facing, and if you are receiving any errors please include them here as well.

Regards.

vignesh
    Participant

please check the link.

http://184.107.192.186/~jfs/nanny/

i given yesterday all the credentials and problem may i know it is able to solve or not.

Omar
    Keymaster

Sorry for the confusion,

I replied in your other thread:

We found the problem, but unfortunately your Home Page was lost in the way, we tried getting the template you created back, but our efforts where to no avail.
    The solution to the problem is in the php.ini file, you are adding a lot of blocks, which requires you to update max_input_vars value in the php.ini file to over 1000, If you don’t have access to the php.ini file please ask your server admin to update it for you to over 1000 by adding another 0 and making it 10000.
    You will probably not need the 10000 but just to be safe and enable you to add as many blocks as needed.

Regards and Sorry for the time taken.

vignesh
    Participant

i am adding blocks okey but it is not updating the block then how can i know it is adding blocks or not.is it able to solve from your end or not.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello vignesh,

Please follow up on the other topic you’re posting in, I will close this topic for now to avoid confusion.

Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘updation problem’ is closed to new replies.