v3.2 – RevolutionSlider and Englighter

Tagged: ,

• v3.2 – RevolutionSlider and Englighter
    Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• karelleninc
    Participant

Revolution Slider is shipped as part of the CF and we don’t get a separate license for it and can’t file a support request in Revolution Slider.

Here’s the description of the bug.

https://github.com/AndiDittrich/WordPress.Enlighter/issues/45

This issue seems to result from jQuery and MooTools

https://github.com/AndiDittrich/WordPress.Enlighter/issues/30

karelleninc
    Participant

Anything you guys can do? Maybe update included Revolution Slider to the latest version?

Mohamed Nabil

We will update the revolution slider in the next circleflip update, but checking their changelog i don’t believe they have fixed anything related to the issue you’ve mentioned.
    Also could you send me a link to the page that this error appears, because i have tested it and it was working normally with revolution slider.

karelleninc
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Mohamed Nabil

I see the errors yes in your console, and I’ve been trying to replicate the issue at 2 different servers running circleflip, but i couldn’t. I’ve even tried adding Autoptimizer but still working.

In my opinion there might be another plugin causing the conflict with any of them.
    And according to the revolution slider license, it can’t be shared unfortunately.

karelleninc
    Participant

Thanks for your research! I don’t think it’s likely, as this combination of RevSlider and Englighter has been reported causing problems elsewhere. It could be specific content of RevSlider slide that causes the problem.

Thanks for looking into this, you can close this for now, Engligher development will remove MooTools, which seems to be the culprit.

Mohamed Nabil

Ok great 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘v3.2 – RevolutionSlider and Englighter’ is closed to new replies.