Weird “Display Views Count”

• Weird “Display Views Count”
    Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• alitraeps
    Participant

Hi, when the Display Views Count is enabled, the results are very strange.

See this screenshot that shows how the display looks:

http://rechovmiller.com/psefas2/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Learning-Book-of-Samuel-»-Psefas.jpeg

How do I fix this?

Thanks.

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello Ali,

Those would appear if you switched RTL on in theme options.

If you’re not on RTL please switch it off, if yes.
    Kindly wait for the update during this week, fixing this and other minor issues, as well as WP 4.3 compatibility

Regards

alitraeps
    Participant

Thanks, Omar. I’m using 2 languages, one RTL (Hebrew) and one LTR (English), so I need both.

So while I am using the RTL features, I need non-Arabic encoding. All my other Hebrew text works fine,. so I’m guessing it’s something built into the code.

Glad to hear you’re working on an update. I really like this theme. I think it’s one of the most flexible themes out there.

But I just updated to latest version of Circle Flip (Version: 2.2.1) and also WP 4.3, and I’m having real problems with the content builder. Specifically, the toggles don’t work. After the first toggle, there way to put text into text area … only the headline space. And then it doesn’t seem to save properly. Is this one of the things you’re fixing? (Hope so.)

Be well & be inspired as you update the code.

Alison

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello Alison,

Great to hear it, and I am glad to announce that we’re almost done.
    We have fixed all the issues with WP 4.3 and currently running the final tests, the update should be out really soon, so hang in there 🙂

Regards

alitraeps
    Participant

Thanks, Omar.

alitraeps
    Participant

Hi, Omar. I received a notice that the new version was ready for download, but then when I went to get it, the update had been taken down.

Do you know when it will be back up and ready to go?

Thanks,

Ali

Omar
    Keymaster

Hello alitraeps,

Please accept our apology,
    this was handled very badly by the market place, we’re currently working on an update, and will submit later Today

Regards

alitraeps
    Participant

Thanks, Omar. I’ve downloaded and installed the new update and it all seems to be working fine.

Alison

Omar
    Keymaster

Great,

Glad to know it

Please let us know if we can help you with anything

Cheers

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Weird “Display Views Count”’ is closed to new replies.