Widgets not saving?

Tagged: 

• Widgets not saving?
    Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

• Bishoy Melek

Hello Dear,

I’m sorry about the late replay , please accept my apologize . The issue is because you didn’t update your copy of CF Theme or you have customized something in the code of the theme .

Cheers!

www89ee
    Participant

– please update CF theme

i have done that twice now, manually uploading the theme and installing from zip.

No results.

www89ee
    Participant

Dear Bishoy,

I will explain again:

I go to menus – create Juhtimiskoolitused menu.

I go to widgets, set the Juhtimiskoolitused menu for Juhtimiskoolitused sidebar.

I go to Juhtimiskoolitused page and set the Juhtimiskoolituses sidebar for it.

Now, if i go view the Juhtimiskoolitused page, it still shows the genral menu in the sidebar, not the one i set.

http://www.invicta.ee/juhtimiskoolitused/

www89ee
    Participant

Sorry if i have explained myself wrong, it just seems that sidebars are not saving correctly for the pages.

Bishoy Melek

Hello ,

PLease give me valid admin credentials so that we can help you to fix this issue for you as soon as possible,

Regards

www89ee
    Participant

I already fixed it by setting all the pages full-width and adding sidebars in the content.

It took me 5 hours.

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

I’m trying to help you and all i’m asking for is to send me admin access so that i can forward your problem to the dev team,

Without the admin credentials they can’t figure out the settings that you have configured that led to this error

If you can send us credentials that would be great.
    We are so sorry for the time that you consumed while trying to solve the issue yourself

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Widgets not saving?’ is closed to new replies.