WordPress 4.8.x support

Tagged: 

• WordPress 4.8.x support
    Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• karelleninc
    Participant

Is it safe to upgrade to WordPress 4.8 with CF 3.5.2?

Thanks!

Mostafa Yasser

Hello,

We haven’t tested it yet, feel free to test and we would gladly help you if you faced any issue.

Best regards,

ius2
    Participant

Hi! After updating to WordPress 4.8 can’t login to admin panel if Revolution Slider is enabled – I receive white screen only.

Bassam Tarek
    Keymaster

I just activated Revolution Slider V5.2.6 on WordPress V4.8 and everything works normally

I have to check the admin panel at your side so that i can check the issue, can you please send me the credentials to check it for you ?

ius2
    Participant

Hi!
    We have also v5.2.6 but my access to admin panel is impossible while RevolustionSlider folder is is wp-content/plugin. Have you some suggestions what ways are for solving this?

Bassam Tarek
    Keymaster

If you want to get access to the admin area you can delete the Revolution Slider plugin from the wp-content/plugins folder after that you can send me access to the admin area and i can install it for you

If you can’t give me an access to your admin area then it will be very hard to fix it without being able to replicate the issue or see it myself

Bassam Tarek
    Keymaster

One possible way is to send me your error log that is available in the server, maybe i can extract the error from there

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.